Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Dlink USB Radio?

Tried googling but cant find anyone selling this? =S
    Would be nice haveing one as all software seems to support it...
    My carputer

Old one

I'm looking for it aswell!

Eftersom du också är svensk så får du gärna säga till om du hittar den! =)
    Progress Meter [||||||||||]

I Have: Epia M10000, 40gb 2,5HDD, 512mb Ram, 2,5" Slimline CDRW/DVD Combo, Inside a Morex 3688. USB GPS Mouse.

I Need: USB Fm Radio, USB 2.0 Hubb, Wiring

Comment

Tjosan! Skåning till på köpet =) Själv är man från eslöv =)

Still looking for it...
      My carputer

Old one

Comment

Because D-Link stopped making it about the only place to find it is on eBay, gotta search weekly to find one. Here's a link to some completed ones, just so you know that they are out there.
        http://search-completed.ebay.com/DSB...ertyZ1QQsotrZ2

You might have to login to eBay to see the items. Funny thing is they are actually selling for more now than they did new.
        1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

there selling a**** load of em at www.scan.co.uk under £10 as well :-)

better link is http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...roductID=20953
          Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Hey everyone,

Check this out. Go to www.radiotime.com. They have them new! They're the same thing, just branded differently. I spoke to Bill Moore over there, and here's the email he sent:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bryan,

Sorry I missed your call.

You can order online from this link: https://myradiotime.com/enroll

Click the purchase button, select the Antenna, unselect the service (unless
            you would like the service, a bundle is only another $20).

Pick the shipping and complete.

You may need to enroll for a trial account to purchase, I'm not sure. But
            you don't need to purchase the service.

Our business is more geared towards the service but we are happy to sell the
            USB FM tuners. Please feel free to post on mp3car.com

Thanks,

Bill Moore

-----Original Message-----
            Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 5:25 PM
            To: [email protected]
            Subject: USB Radio

Hi Bill,

I'd like to purchase one of the USB radios. I'd like to pay with a credit
            card if possible. To figure the total cost with shipping, it'll be shippied
            to the following address:

xxxxxxx
            xxxxxxx
            xxxxxxx
            xxxxxxx

Also, (unless you have any objections) I'm going to make a posting on
            mp3car.com that you have these radios available. I just wanted to make sure
            this was OK with you because I'm uncertain as to whether you're business is
            more geared toward selling equipments much as it is the service.

All that to say, many people have been looking for a source for the D-Link
            radios after they were discontinued.

Thanks,
            Bryan

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps,
            Bryan

Comment

I would wait until Seths project is finished. It is moving foward as far as I know. Plus the DLINK USB radio is pretty much crap. I have a Radio Xtreme and it is supossed to be better than the Dlink and the Radio Xtreme is pretty much crap so i can imagine how crappy the DLINK is.

It is your call... i am just trying to save you some money
              -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
                I would wait until Seths project is finished. It is moving foward as far as I know. Plus the DLINK USB radio is pretty much crap. I have a Radio Xtreme and it is supossed to be better than the Dlink and the Radio Xtreme is pretty much crap so i can imagine how crappy the DLINK is.

Is that project still alive? I haven't seen that thread pop up in the "new threads" in a while now.
                The Ultimate CBCC?? (Clean Black Car Club)

Click here for the Truth

Comment

Yes it is still very alive
                  -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter

I can appreciate that. I just figure that the D-Link is currently supported by just about everything, which makes it a nice thing to have.

Bryan

Comment

I have a d-link radio to sell. In nYC, but will ship anywhere. Let me know. And by the way the d-link is a piece of ****. But some have had good luck with it. PM me if your interested.
                      My carputer

Comment

Or you could always get a Radioman

Comment

Working...
                        X