Cell Phone Disturbing :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Disturbing :)

Has anyone here ever tried to make a cell phone jammer without acutaly using a cell phone. I would like to be able to interfere any cell phone signals within oh say 15' feet of me. Of course all of this would be for education purposes only, and wouldnt ever be put to use , and i'm going to assume that this would be illegal, but dont all radio communactive devices have to recieve harmful interference? but i guess that would be self defeating because this "jammer" wouldnt be allowing interfernce. Anyways any input on this would be great.
    Thanks!

NOW I recognize you, you're Skinny_Boy
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

what? lol tried hard and did'nt figure this one out. xplain

and aie, mayb im search retarted but no returns for cell phone jamming

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

Comment

Who is / was skinny boy? Someone else who liked to post 'Has anyone ever.....' questions?
        ....Yes, I know it has a stupid name, those crazy Japanese!

Comment

eh sorry ii'll start ambigously wording all my threads, and make them go in loops so they dont seem like questions

brb going to DQ

Comment

Dammit Your Killing Me Roger!
            My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
            2 Kicker Comp 10"
            Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
            Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
            Check it out?!

Comment

haha lol, how come everyone recommends i use the search button, and conveintly that turns up nothing

Comment

hey, joe, whats a krondor?
                Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                I'M DEBT FREE!!
                I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Krondor is a game, its made by Dynamix, its real fun, played it before i could read so its got some nostgalic ties to it The Games actualy Called: Betrayal At Krondor, and has a sequel; Return To Krondor.
                  just google, "download krondor" if you want to check it out
                  why what brought that to mind?

Comment

Its illegal to make a jammer

Anyway, I have seen a diagram for it on the net once but cant find it no more...they do exist, keep looking. From what I remember the circuit is not complicated and can be built quite easily. Ill look for it again.

I love to use that jammer in the bus next to someone on the phone

Comment

Homebrew :

http://gbppr.dyndns.org/PROJ/mil/celljam/

Commercial :

http://www.cellular.co.za/accessorie...ileblocker.htm

http://www.cellular.co.za/accessorie...-SH066PL2A.htm

Comment

sweet thank you very much, just one more thing what the hell does PNG stand for and PostScript ? what do i use to read this. I know im being lazy, just thought if you knew what it was you could post a reply quikly

Comment

I remember seeing a news story a few years back about resteraunts buying jammers so that people wouldn't be annoyed at other people taking calls in the resteraunt. The trick was that it was only legal as long as the jamming only operated inside the resteraunt and not nearby as well. I'm sure they needed some kind of crazy license as well. Anyway, don't do it. If you screw something up and end up causing interference to air traffic control/police and fire radio/etc then you'll REALLY be in serious trouble. You could easily get people killed that way.

Comment

PNG stand for and PostScript

They are the file format. Look for PNG or postscript viewer, there should be plenty of freeware that does this.

Comment

alright hmm as far as this being dangerous? just use a less efficint sparkplug or less power, keep the radius to within 20ft. that wont effect anything except close range. And this is just cell phone frequency. Even if i left it at a 200 ft range, it can not effect any air trafic, if it could, you wouldnt even be able to use cell phones in a air port lobby thanks for the concern though

and i'll just google for a file viewer for those formats

Comment

Working...
                              X