Lilliput egg noise, solutions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput egg noise, solutions?

Ok I have the lilliput wired up the to the DC egg adaptor that came with it. The thing puts off alot of back ground noise to the speakers. When I cup my hands over it the noise substantially drops. My question is has anyone found away around the noise while still using the egg. I was thinking about slapping a whole grip load of electric tape around it. Anyone else done anything like this?

The tape will act as an insulator and may cause the egg to overheat

Comment

I was worried about that. I thought it might be ok because the egg did not get hot or even warm to touch when I was holding it the other day

Comment

get rid of the egg! Use the 12v from the PSU
        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

are u talking about one of the 12 v deals on the opus? I have been thinking about that. Is it pretty regulated then? Anyone else useing that?

Comment

If you look around a little I think you will find your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyutah36
              are u talking about one of the 12 v deals on the opus? I have been thinking about that. Is it pretty regulated then? Anyone else useing that?
              Yes, this is in my experience the best thing to do. The "egg" does a poor job at regulating to say the best. The 12V output from the Opus is perfect, and you will be much more pleased with the result

Garry
              Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
              www.aimee.cc

Comment

Working...
              X