Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interfacing Radar detector to CarPC

Hi
    has anyway done this? or is there a commercial product already available?

kao
    CarPC Ver 4 completed. Aopen i45GMT-HD, C2D mobile 2GHz. Photofast 64GB SSD. Novatel EU-850D

Mine uses a simple LED screen to display the labels. One would suppose you would need some serial device to run each wire to, and when each type powers, it sends a signal and runs something on the computer. Google for serial controllers, as most of them have sensors built in for that type of thing.
    "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
    RevFE
    My Shop

Comment

I'm also really interested in the answer to this question. I am facing paying about 300 for one of these, but if it can be done through carpc then thats 300 to get started with.
      Cheers
      Ben
      Hardware:- VIA EPIA MII 12000 LVDS 1.2Ghz : 137.95 + 512Mb PC2100 DDR Memory : 49.34 + Opus 150w Shuttle PSU: 128 + 7 Lilliput 629 Touchscreen: 173.90 + 2.5 40Gb 5200rpm Laptop Drive + Slotload Laptop CD-RW/DVD-ROM + Hauppage WinTV-PCI-FM : 53.95

Comment

just send email to cobra
        hope they entertain my enquiry

kao
        CarPC Ver 4 completed. Aopen i45GMT-HD, C2D mobile 2GHz. Photofast 64GB SSD. Novatel EU-850D

Comment

Working...
        X