Has Anyone seen this case???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone seen this case???

I'm looking for a case that has a particular look I guess. I want to find one that will house an ITX mobo, and at least a slimline optical drive and HDD, and doesn't look like a PC case. I want something that resembles more of a cd changer than an actual PC case. I hope this description helps.... I just want to find something that will look like a small black (or whatever) box in my trunk.

Has anyone seen anything like this????

thanks

Check out this page: http://www.carputerclub.com/
    System status: in progress

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that page at some point before, but I don't really want to go find a Sony CD changer shell... that was just more of an example of what I envisioned it looking like, but thanks for the link anyhow.

Comment

This may not help much, and I'm sure you already have seen this site. All I know is they had some very small cases. Try this site... good luck
        www.logisysus.com
        03' Toyota Tundra T3 Special Edition - Polk Audio speakers - Sony 4ch amp - RF Sub amp
        Carputer Planning |---------*|
        Overall Implementation |---------*-|
        (Stereo complete)
        Computer installed and working

Comment

hmm, actually I hadn't seen that website. I was mainly looking (so far) on www.cappuccinopc.com . They've got some nice stuff, and it's almost exactly what I want, I just didn't know if there was anyting closer out there. Thanks for the link!

Comment

Working...
          X