Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keyhole camera "NOT" mirrored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keyhole camera "NOT" mirrored

    I have been looking for a keyhole type camera that is NOT
    a mirrored image.
    I like the ease of installation of that type (weatherproof and all)
    but I need it to be regular image since I am not using it for rearview
    camera.

    It dose not have to be the high quality camera. (I acutually prefer cheap camera or reasonable)

    Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    check www.digitalww.com ...
    The pal version isn't mirrored....


    http://www.misumi.com.tw

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DjBac
      check www.digitalww.com ...
      The pal version isn't mirrored....


      http://www.misumi.com.tw
      Thanks for the link.
      Now I need to find someone that sell these things.
      I suppose I can contact them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just place an inquiry!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Or you could just buy one and mirror the image back to normal via software rather than hardware.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rireal
            Or you could just buy one and mirror the image back to normal via software rather than hardware.
            Thanks for that idea.
            However, I am not linking to PC so that won't work.

            Is there some hardware that mirror image?
            I am connecting camera straight to lcd.

            DjBac, I just place an inquiry, so I will find out how much they are soon.
            But I got feeling those are not cheap.

            Comment


            • #7
              digitalww has both mirrored and non mirrored cameras

              http://www.digitalww.com/camCA.htm
              http://www.digitalww.com/camCSS.htm

              see? two items. one reversed one not

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks guy for the help.

                I actually found one on ebay. I thought I searched, but I guess I didn't search hard enough.

                Here is the link if anyone is interested.
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

                It's from oversea, so I am hoping this is OK.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ebay

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xtreme2k2
                    ebay
                    Yup, that's where I found it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ryuandwings
                      Thanks for that idea.
                      However, I am not linking to PC so that won't work.

                      Is there some hardware that mirror image?
                      I am connecting camera straight to lcd.

                      DjBac, I just place an inquiry, so I will find out how much they are soon.
                      But I got feeling those are not cheap.
                      they are around $75 the 150 angled!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DjBac
                        they are around $75 the 150 angled!!!
                        That one is actually too wide, I think.
                        What I got was about $40 and 85 angle.
                        Since I am not using it for rearview camera, 85 angle should be enough.

                        I am thinking about locating camera at the corners of rear bumper, so when back out of parking I can see if anything is coming.
                        My car is small, so when I park by big SUVs, I can see anything

                        I hope my plan works.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          why order that one when u can get it at digitalww for around same price? digitalww is in illinois.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by krystar
                            why order that one when u can get it at digitalww for around same price? digitalww is in illinois.
                            That's because those are not keyhole type.
                            The keyhole type at digitalww is too expensive for me.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X