Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deal Alert - Xantrex Technologies 851-0400 X-Power 400 Power Inverter for $30 shipped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal Alert - Xantrex Technologies 851-0400 X-Power 400 Power Inverter for $30 shipped

THIS IS NOT AN OPUS V. INVERTER THREAD!!

Please post experiences and reviews of the product.

Enjoy.

Xantrex Technologies 851-0400 X-Power 400 Power Inverter- Amazon Link
    --------
    mykolJay
    99 Accord coupe
    http://www.geocities.com/accordpc
    My Project Thread on mp3car.com

Been using this inverter for a few months now with no problems whatsoever. I'm using an epia m10k with full size dvd-rom, HDD, 2 usb hubs connected to 6 usb devices, a xenarc, and it survives crank. Plus, I don't have an issues with noise or heat even though everthing is crammed in to the glovebox.

Comment

Have you seen my cigarettes? They were here, somewere in the glovebox!

Sorry... do you really succeed to close it? And the Epia doesn't suffer so naked?
      BMW E36 Project [ ========= ]
      Hardware:
      Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
      Software:
      FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

Comment

Originally posted by Frigor
        Have you seen my cigarettes? They were here, somewere in the glovebox!

Sorry... do you really succeed to close it? And the Epia doesn't suffer so naked?

The glovebox closes just fine, but I open it slowly so that nothing falls out. The epia seems fine even though it's not enclosed.

The only concern I had with putting the carpc in there was noise and heat. I'm lucky and have no problems with noise even though all the components are placed near each other. To take care of the heat issue, I routed AC into the back of the glovebox. Using Motherboard Monitor, the highest temp I've seen was 74 C, but temps are usually around 54 C to 58 C....and that's in sweltering Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
        X