Xm Direct Cable Ready For Shipping!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xm Direct Cable Ready For Shipping!!!

We officialy have the interface cables for xmDirect.

The interface comes with a SDK for your own software integration and a copy of MMC Alpha 5 Rev 6 with enhanced xm control for the xmDirect, xmCommander. soon there will be a plugin for timetraxx as well.

The Price is 40.00 plus S+H 5.00 (priority mail) PM ME if interested

$45 for a cable?!

Comment

45$ for many hours of reverse engineering??

Comment

how do i order 1
        10.5 lcd touchscreen ,shuttle XPC,AMD +2100, 512 DDR, 120 GB drive ,slot dvd,Dashwerks shutdown controller,GPS, XM Direct

Comment

how do i order 1
          I emailed you....

Comment

paypal sent
            10.5 lcd touchscreen ,shuttle XPC,AMD +2100, 512 DDR, 120 GB drive ,slot dvd,Dashwerks shutdown controller,GPS, XM Direct

Comment

I'm interested. PM sent.

00 Galant
              armadaE500 P3-660 320M 20G, lilliput, audigy2NX, slim/slotLoad dvd/cdrw, cardReader
              sony rm-x2s, bu303, xmDirect
              xpPro sp2, frodoPlayer 1.09, iGuidance 2.0, custom voiceRecognition
              custom shutdownController

Comment

cant wait for someone to publish the cable diagram so i can just make one for like 5 bucks, 45 is kina a lot. i know you put a lot of work into it, but there are other people out there that would put the hours into it just cause its fun and they want to do it. neways, glad you got the cable working!

Comment

cant wait for someone to publish the cable diagram so i can just make one for like 5 bucks, 45 is kina a lot. i know you put a lot of work into it, but there are other people out there that would put the hours into it just cause its fun and they want to do it. neways, glad you got the cable working!
                  trust me its not as simple as just a cable there is processing going on....but be my guest

Comment

HybridMike, tried to PM you, but your box is full. PM me with instructions on how to order one.

I'd also like to know if the version of MMC you send with it is the only front end software this will run on. I'm using MediaCar and FrodoPlayer currently and I'd still like to use them if I could. You get a big thumbs up from me on this. Good work.

Jeremy

Comment

i deleted some now.......lol

Comment

you can still pay more than 45.00 for a plain old scsi cable. I don't think he's asking too much.
                        Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                        Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Well considering the fact that it's not just a cable and probably needs some IC's it's a good price. Heck when circuit city wants you to pay $99 for a gold dvi cable.
                          肚子笑痛了
                          S60 Install

Comment

Hmm I might have to sell my PCR on ebay and try this out instead....

Good job, any pics of the cable though?

Comment

How's the sound quality? does it have the same problem the XMPCR had in terms of crappy audio quality cause of a crappy D/A converter?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X