No announcement yet.

Hauphauge customer service experience.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauphauge customer service experience.

I just wanted to pass along an experience I had a few months ago with Hauphauge's customer service. I emailed their sales department about buying a replacement IR sensor cable because I lost mine on my 4 year old WinTV/FM card. They told me to contact customer service, who simply asked for my address. They then promptly shipped a replacement cable at no charge (not even freight) with no questions asked. I consider this exceptional customer service, especially since it was my fault for losing the cable.

I second the vote that Hauppauge is a solid company. I have a PVR-350 (vid capture card), and love it.

Comment

I'll third that, got a replacement driver CD free and fast for my PCI-PVR
      ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

While we're on the subject of customer service...Circuit City SUCKS!!!!
        So does Sears
        AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
        "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

dell rocks they bought subway for us today at work all 900 employs. not to mention the great health plans and great work place its like 12 6 foot subs here. they buy pizza too. 20 from pizza hut at a time... lots of cake.. free soda... etc. etc
          When in doubt, moo at things.

Comment

Big thumbs down to Hauppauge customer service.

They allowed the development department and everyone else to create three things I have gotten from them that haven't required any customer service calls, nothing other than a download of the latest drivers and utilities from there web page.

Comment

Working...
            X