I need an FM Tuner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an FM Tuner

I don't want a cheap FM Tuner. I want one that will give me good reception and if possible one that will plug into my trucks existing antenna. What are some of the good FM Tuners out there? If possible I wouldn't mind it being a FM/TV Tuner either. Thanks!
    The 2007 Scion tC + Infill G4 Project | DVDxml.com

It also has to work with FrodoPlayer.

Comment

Doesn't everybody?

I am still waiting on the Seths Radio Project and some in depth review of Griffen RadioShark
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

So, are you telling me it can't be done right now?

Comment

yes... I think there are a lot of people on this board in the same situation as you. We're all still waiting for a good solution, Seth's project looks the most promising.

Comment

What he's saying is that as of this moment, nobody has come forward with a solution known to work well in the typical automotive environment. If you find it, post it here. It will be huge news to everyone. Right now, we're still waiting on results from the early adopters of the Radioshark. Other than that, Seth's radio project looks to be the most promising. Until people get there hands on the hardware and try in their cars, nobody is going to know for sure.
            2004 4runner

Comment

Originally posted by rando
              What he's saying is that as of this moment, nobody has come forward with a solution known to work well in the typical automotive environment. If you find it, post it here. It will be huge news to everyone. Right now, we're still waiting on results from the early adopters of the Radioshark. Other than that, Seth's radio project looks to be the most promising. Until people get there hands on the hardware and try in their cars, nobody is going to know for sure.
              Is the radioshark supposed to be good? Where can I pick one up at?

Comment

I am still waiting on the Seths Radio Project and some in depth review of Griffen RadioShark
                as.. are we all...

as
                are
                we
                all
                •Micke

Comment

Will the radioshark work with frodo 1.09?

Comment

Here is a radioshark review for you, it doesn't look good. All the reviews I read said the sound is "poppy" and the software "flat out sucks"

http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=8599

Comment

Working...
                    X