From Audio out to speakers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Audio out to speakers?

I'm wondering how u all dealed with the connection between the audio-out and the speakers..I would like to listen to radio and play normal cd:s along with my mp3 project, I heard of a thing called FM-Modulator, wich is connected between the antenna and the connection in the back of the stereo, and then tuning in to mp3-fm
    -
    My cars
    -

Get a new Headunit with Auxillary in.
    It'll solve all your problems,
    FM-Modulators suck, I used to have one.
    Clarion 200watt head unit w/ Aux in.
    Kicker 800watt 4 channel amp
    In a 96 Grand Prix SE.

Comment

Does your head unit have aux inputs? What make and model do you have? On some models, if it has a CD changer input, you can make a cable to hook into it that way.

Comment

Hmm, its a jvc something It's from the time before cd-r and no inputs...

Ill change car soon, the one I'm looking at has a Pioneer someting, might have that ip bus thingie...
        -
        My cars
        -

Comment

FM Modulators don't suck at all.... I love mine. FM modulators are just like anything else, you get what you pay for. It is still cheaper than getting a new head unit. I got mine off eBay for about $30. So lay off the whole "FM modulators suck" idea, and give people what they want, options not opinions, just tell them the facts.
          http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/Maveric/ M.A.V.I.C. System
          Asus MB, PII 266, 192 MB Ram, 6.8" LCD, 6 Disk CD-ROM, 21 Gig HD, All-in-Wonder Video w/ TV Tuner, Irman, Windows ME, Winamp, Cobra III -- All in a custom acrylic case.

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/listings/ MP3car Listings - Please add to it! :)

Comment

Well, I payed 80$ for a nice FMmodulator,
            hooked it up, and it sounded as if someone stabbed my speakers with a knife. The sound was terrible, and it would fade in and out on the right side for some reason.
            Clarion 200watt head unit w/ Aux in.
            Kicker 800watt 4 channel amp
            In a 96 Grand Prix SE.

Comment

Working...
            X