100gb 7200rpm 8mb cache 2.5"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100gb 7200rpm 8mb cache 2.5"

hey bestbuy is selling a seagate 100gb 7200rpm 8mb cache 2.5", i work there so i picked one up. I searched all over the internet and saw them for about 250-350, and bestbuy has it for 199, that is a killer deal, considering dell is selling one for 123.50, but it is a 60 gb with a bunch of coupons. I am using it for my laptop and my laptop is extremely fast now

thnx for the tip
    bump
    Current status:
    wtf is a carputer??

Comment

I guess it's a store thing, b/c I don't see it on their site...I'll have to check tomorrow
      "I'm a dick!"
      "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

i can give you the sku: 6884142

Comment

It's a 5400 not a 7200

Read this thread on another board:
          http://notebookforums.com/archive/in...p/t-46850.html

Turns ou that there is an error in the packaging as Seagate does not have any such 7200 drive!

Comment

oops sorry, most likely i will still keep the hardrive since i only payed 150 for it, still a decent deal on a 100gb

Comment

can you get another drive for that price and I'll pay you for it.

Comment

Gaaaah! I picked one up too! Oh well, at least I haven't opened it yet... It sounded too good to be true...

Comment

Receiving my 2.5 7200rpm 8mb

I will finally receive the fastest notebook hardrive available in Australia this wednesday, i'll tell you how fast it is, if there is any difference

If you want more details about this particular hard disk, click on the picture

Comment

argh hardisk delivery delayed

My hardrive will only arrive next week on monday, wtf. and guess what? my keyboard batteries just died and I had to go to the supermarket to be able to write this post

Comment

I'm using that disk already for 2 months now.
                      Quit and fast.

Comment

received it today!!! it's got 40GB but i don't care about the size, but the speeeeeeeed.

so skoebiedoe, how long does it take you to resume from hibernate?

Comment

Working...
                        X