$200 shoptoshiba.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $200 shoptoshiba.com

I have come by a $200 credit at www.shoptoshiba.com but the stuff there seems to be very unexciting to say the least, stuff that does look interesting seems to be overpriced. What would you buy with a $200 credit? Is there anything there that stands out that you have used and gound to work well? Seems like average MP3 players, overpriced TV cards (Pinnacle PCTV Deluxe) etc etc.

Any suggestions? Anyone want to buy a $200 Toshiba credit?!

Chris.

Personally if I had $200 to shoptoshiba i'd use it toward my purchase of Logitech z-680's or aRio Carbon 5gb mp3 player , both of which have excellent feedback from the audiophile community.

Comment

The Rio looks appealing, I'm pretty much set with speakers for now but thanks for the advice. I'll read up more on the Rio Carbon, I read some reviews on the other cheaper MP3 players and got a little fed up as they all seemed quite unremarkable. Adding an extra $50 to get a 5Gb MP3 player seems a deal though, I'll look into it.

The other option I'm exploring is the GPS offerings, I have PC GPS but sometimes a handheld unit like a GArmin would be nice, although I may be wanting much more than I am needing..!

Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X