I was in my car tucking wires and making my install look more stealth last night. When i was finished i tested all of my equipment and it worked. No extra problems noises or anything. Then i went to go outta my car, touched the door and gotta pretty harsh shock. even after touching it 2-4 more times there was a shock strong enough to literally see. My setup is pretty typical. The grounding point for the tv, case, amp are clean and flush underneath the seat. Could the problem be that the ground is someone touched by the carpet?
No announcement yet.
Anyone else having issues with static electricity?