USB 2.0 On M10K W/O Internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB 2.0 On M10K W/O Internet

Hi I am having trouble getting my usb 2.0 to work. When I tried installng it from the the drivers cd that came along with my m10k it tried to connect to the net. I don't have the net on my carputer so what can I do to get the usb 2 to work correctly. Thanks

Win XP SP1?
    BIOSTAR M7NCG400 : AMD-M ATHLON XP 2400+ : VANTEC AIRFLOW : 512 MB 3200 RAM : XENARC 700TSVB : MSI 128MB DDR MX4000 : MONSTER 300 WATT INVERTER

Comment

Yeah I am using SP1. If there a place where I can download SP2 or any of the updates to bring them over to my carputer?

Comment

Hmmn. If you are SE Mich (or want to drive there), I have an ethernet cable that will reach my driveway.

Comment

You can order SP2 on a CD here.
          EPoX mATX SocketA w/onboard Geforce4MX / 512MB PC2700 / AthlonXP 1600
          Lilliput / DVDrom / Opus 150W / WD 3.5" 160GB / SB Audigy NX
          XP home / Road Runner / iGuidance 4.0

Comment

wait if you have SP1 USB 2.0 should be working, maybe not at its best but enough to where you can plug in a USB thumbdrive/ external HDD/CD

download it on another machine put it to the external media and go..

?
            2002 DSM RSX-S
            Custom Car PC Re-design Pending Completion of fiberglassing dash and trunk
            Pics

Comment

Where should I download it from? I have sp2 on my main computer is it on my hard drive already. Can I just copy the updates off of my main computer hard drive and copy them over to the carputer?

Comment

you can download any of the updates from downloads.microsoft.com
                2002 DSM RSX-S
                Custom Car PC Re-design Pending Completion of fiberglassing dash and trunk
                Pics

Comment

This is the full download.
                  http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...35-SP2-ENU.exe

Burn it to a cd and bring it outside.
                  [H]4 Life
                  My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                  It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                  I'm a lesbian too.
                  I am for hire!

Comment

holy crap, its 266 megs.

I'll need to get some more boxes of floppies
                    New Lilliput EBY701 For Sale http://www.nusantech.com/index.asp?c...at=TOUCHSCREEN
                    SiRF3 Bluetooth GPS http://www.nusantech.com/index.asp?cat=GPS

Comment

What's a floppy?

....Yes, I know it has a stupid name, those crazy Japanese!

Comment

Working...
                      X