Extra Fans, power???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Fans, power???

I found som old fans in power supply,s I cut up there cables and hooked em up to a battery. It wouldnt work. If I could fins away to power the power supply fans through an external battery, It would turn out great.

Any ideas?

What battery did you hook them up to? They should be standard 12V fans. If you hooked them up to a 9V they may not spin

Comment

Well,
      hehe I hooked em up to two 6V battery's, the BIG battries that are as big as like a coke can. I got those from the ACE. Hmm.. 12v battery's
      thanx

Comment

Well if you have two six's then you can hook them up in series to get them top make 12 volts

Comment

Hmm.. Still didnt work.

I am gonna get a DC-DC convertor from Scot Kinacid, I will ask him to put multiple power supply fans

Comment

Hmm.. Still didnt work.

I am gonna get a DC-DC convertor from Scot Kinacid, I will ask him to put multiple power supply fan ports so that I can have more than one fan going at the same time..

I am gonna have one pulling air into the system and a Fan Slot<A HREF=http://www.3dcool.com> U can find em here</A>, two pushing air out. so it will be Cool. Thanx.

Will a rechargable battery off a R/C car work?

Comment

Working...
            X