Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone use an Aiwa stereo with the auxiliary port?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use an Aiwa stereo with the auxiliary port?

I noticed that all the Aiwa stereos had an Aux In port on the front and I was wondering if anyone here uses one. The quality has to be a hell of a lot better than my cassette adapter which hisses like crazy (but works great for my cd player - go figure).

i use an Aiwa x146m or something like that, i forget the number. the aux works really well and saves a lot of work because you don't have to install modulators or use a tape adapter. the sound quality is great too

Comment

Thanks for the info. I think that's what I'm going to get.

Comment

Yes I do,
        it works perfectly...

Comment

I have the same player, the sound is ok
          for a car stereo and it has a good bass.
          Its okay for the price i guess.

Comment

I just got an aiwa head deck a little while back. havent had a chance to try the aux input yet but the units is great for the price. Good sound quality and good bass enhancement. Its no $500 Kenwood but for US$150 its a pretty good deal.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal, if I run out of money I'll probably buy this deck, otherwise I'm going to buy a Pioneer DEH-P2000, this one is $235us, same one inmytree has, its supposed to be excellent, has 2preouts and an aux input

Comment

Yep.. spend the extra and get a Pioneer.. its $235US with the AUX adapter too.. and its a much more professional head deck than the AWIA..

Comment

Working...
                X