New shutdown controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shutdown controller

Just wanting to know if the new shutdown controller for sale on mp3car.com store can be used with an inverter. let me know
    Still attempting an install right now
    Shuttle mobo and case with 2.6 Ghz
    512 mb Ram
    dvd rom
    wireless g
    lilliput 7" ts
    wireless keyboard

Originally posted by JohnChimpo
    Just wanting to know if the new shutdown controller for sale on mp3car.com store can be used with an inverter. let me know
    You'll have to check the specs of the relay.
    But it depends more on which inverter and its electrical input characteristics.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnChimpo
      Yes, it sure can.

Comment

its just a radio shack 300 watt/600peak inverter with aligator clips for 140+watts. just need to make sure it has the strength to output that much juice. cause i'm likely to order this one instead of completing building the one i'm working on now. this has been my first attempt at circuitry building so i'm not too confident and aren't too good at reading the schematic either. i'm going to finish this one and if it doesnt work then i'll just order the one online. unless i'm told it wont work with my inverter. thanks
        Still attempting an install right now
        Shuttle mobo and case with 2.6 Ghz
        512 mb Ram
        dvd rom
        wireless g
        lilliput 7" ts
        wireless keyboard

Comment

the fuse if 20A, my 600W inverter is currently setup on a 40A relay that i have to flick the switch... i see that the picture of the thing shows i can change that fuse, will i be damaging **** if i do boost the fuse?
          Carputer Installed.http://www.cardomain.com/id/norek

Comment

Working...
          X