Freeview / Digital Radio in the UK ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeview / Digital Radio in the UK ?

just wondered if anyone has tried a usb/pci freeview type card. Mainly for the radio they also can recieve. Looked about and defo need a radio upgrade. My dlink just doesnt hack it. I have seen on the market a DAB usb radio also.. anyone got one of these yet and tried it ?

anyother units that might do a better job other than the dlink ?

info needed

CdRsKuLL
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
    just wondered if anyone has tried a usb/pci freeview type card. Mainly for the radio they also can recieve. Looked about and defo need a radio upgrade. My dlink just doesnt hack it. I have seen on the market a DAB usb radio also.. anyone got one of these yet and tried it ?

anyother units that might do a better job other than the dlink ?

info needed

CdRsKuLL
    I've got an Avermedia DVB-T card but i didnt think it would work for DAB stations?

Comment

was thinking about this myself, they dont pick up dab but they do get a few digital radio stations r1 r2 and even the hits etc..you also then get the display to match. only thing is i suppose you will need a tv antenna on top the car to pick it up and some form of software if you wanted to interface it to your front end program?
      PB 2.0Ghz, 20GB, 512mb, XPpro. 300GB Usb HDD, Griffin pwrmate, m-audio audiophile fw. BU-353 gps. 2x100w sony amps, 1x150w JBL sub amp, MBQuart front components, 6x9 rear, 10" sub. Audiocontrol epcienter, esp2, 3xs. Clifford G5, Finished, fitted, problems

Comment

yep the DVB-T cards just do whats available on freeview, but the DAB should do alot more. I'm going to order a usb one this week and have a play I think.

CdR
        Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X