Clarion CeNET hack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarion CeNET hack

Has anyone been able to decode which pins are needed for the Clarion's CENET system to use the port as an auxilary input?

This has already been done for systems such as Pioneer, but I have not yet found anyone who has done it for Clarion systems.

Please respond quickly because I am going to buy a second hand system if it is possible, and I don't want to lose it becuase it's a good deal ......

10x

if its a great deal just buy it
    the pinout can be found fairly easy
    time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

Clarion has an auxillary box that plugs into cenet. I had one in my old system. As for the pins, I have no idea which ones they would be.

Comment

so where could i find a pinout diagram? has anyone tried to hack this connector? i have aux in but it would be great to use the controlls on the unit and the cdtext feature with my setup. thanks all,
        etrik
        "if everything is under control, you're not going fast enough!"

Comment

Hi!
          First, I have to appologize for my REALLY bad english!
          Second, I have to appologize for bringing up a really dead thread, but I might make someone happy when I tell you that I just bought myself a Clarion HU and a CeNET cd-changer.
          And I think that I (maybe) can figure out how to use the CeNET port to send ID3 tags as CD-text, and use my HU as a remote for the computer.

Hope someone else still trying to do this!

[email protected]

Comment

I would be interested if you get it to work

Comment

I'd like to up this thread, cause I'm looking for Clarion CeNet protocol and pin out.

In fact, it's 2 made an adapter or an interface with PC.

I'm interested in everything u can tell about this CeNet.

Thanks

Comment

if anyone is interested in programing that sucker, I have the SDK for both new system and the old autopc.
                - Lwin M. Maung
                If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

Comment

UP!

Is anybody have pin out or sdk for clarion bus?

Seraph, where are you?

Comment

Sorry. I was not tracking the stuff. contact me on one of the instant messangers. It's about 40MB i think.
                    - Lwin M. Maung
                    If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Seraph
                      Sorry. I was not tracking the stuff. contact me on one of the instant messangers. It's about 40MB i think.
                      OK. see ur ICQ !

Comment

How's the progress on this? I'm interested in possibly hackin this protocal as well.....

Has anyone gotten anywhere on this? Is the protocal developed, etc?

I'm DEFANETLY VERY interested in this.

Knight.
                        This message transmitted with 100% recycled electrons.
                        -=-=-=-=-=-
                        Gravity doesn’t exist. The Earth sucks.
                        -=-=-=-=-=-
                        Make a man a fire, and he will be warm for the night.
                        Light the man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

hey, my first post!

i am in the process of trying to hook up a hard drive to my clarion head unit. i am hopefully going to have it controlled through the CeNet, so that folders can be browsed using the screen. if anybody has any info about the CeNet pinout or any other useful tips, could you please let me know?

i hope this goes well and i will post my progress as i go if anybody else is interested in doing this

Comment

Originally posted by s_hartmann_83
                            hey, my first post!

i am in the process of trying to hook up a hard drive to my clarion head unit. i am hopefully going to have it controlled through the CeNet, so that folders can be browsed using the screen. if anybody has any info about the CeNet pinout or any other useful tips, could you please let me know?

i hope this goes well and i will post my progress as i go if anybody else is interested in doing this

Interesting concept. Do you intend to hoop up the harddrive directly to the CeNET or with a computer between?

Knight.
                            This message transmitted with 100% recycled electrons.
                            -=-=-=-=-=-
                            Gravity doesn’t exist. The Earth sucks.
                            -=-=-=-=-=-
                            Make a man a fire, and he will be warm for the night.
                            Light the man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                            X