X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Sized Computer

Check this out, if repost apologies

http://www.modular-pc.com/
    [SIZE=1]02 C Black/Black, SMGII, Intros Aero Polished 19s, K&N, HAM, XM 2, Sirius, V1, GT2, Garmin 2610, Carputer with Xenarc

then we see the pricetag..

$1990 for the modular pc with 20gb hard drive.

wow

Comment

they have presented possible uses well but its onthing new really - although that nice big connector could make removing your car PC a lot easier than losts of usb, vga etc etc.

I love the house picture - with a house that big i am sure you could hide a full size ATX (or mayeb a few dozen) somewhere in it.

Comment

+ they didnt add into the list of advantages "when windows crashes now you can really throw your PC the distance you have always wanted to but could never do with your tower and you dont have to unplug all those wires first"

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
          + they didnt add into the list of advantages "when windows crashes now you can really throw your PC the distance you have always wanted to but could never do with your tower and you dont have to unplug all those wires first"
          Im assuming its the same, a dirty reboot..or just power on and off, like the OQO micro tablet pc, its really small, but not worth the cash..

what i was captivated was the F&*#@ size...man.thats small and with the tablet...it would be convenient in the car..and just round town....OH LET ME PULL OUT MY TAB PC....babe!

but i like the idea of having an on off button near the seat....my laptop is a pain to power up in the trunk...
          [SIZE=1]02 C Black/Black, SMGII, Intros Aero Polished 19s, K&N, HAM, XM 2, Sirius, V1, GT2, Garmin 2610, Carputer with Xenarc

Comment

Originally posted by riuster
            but i like the idea of having an on off button near the seat....my laptop is a pain to power up in the trunk...
            Get youself a bicycle brake lever and some cable (do a search someone did it) or get a docking port/port replicator off ebay and wire a remote switch (or take yout laptop apart and wire up a switch with a connector ont he chassis of the laptop)

Comment

there are many ways to possibly power the laptop... I believe you can rig the "is the lid closed?" button somehow, or even the power button you can rig... as long as you trust yourself to open the laptop and solder.

Comment

Working...
              X