Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic Slim slotloading dvd player at NewEgg.com???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panasonic Slim slotloading dvd player at NewEgg.com???

So in light of recent events I would like to find the Panasonic on neweggs site.....but i don't see it anywhere....I even searched on here and followed every link I could find but none of them worked......does anyone have the link curently?

or are they not selling it any more?

I need the drive, bad, and if I absolutely have to I guess I could buy from L O G I C S U P P L Y....but they are over priced....

anyone?
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

I'm looking for the same drive. The cheapest I have found it was $99. On LogicSupply I think. I hope Newegg gets this restocked. I believe they had it priced around $75. And I have found it on a few other sites, but WAAAAYYY over-priced.
    Have:Lilliput 7" touchscreen, 60 gig HD, Bluetooth, Jensen MP3 deck, 400 watt inverter, Holux 210 GPS receiver, Iguidance

Want: Slot load DVD drive, 250 Gig HD, OBD II, Wireless PCI card, etc etc

Lancerlot Pix

AIM: Sir Lancerlot28

Comment

Totally opposed to another model?
      http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...130-031&depa=1
      And this one is supposed to be in today:
      http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...151-053&depa=1
      7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
      ATVMS.com

Comment

mah... those are not slot loading...Newegg will get the panasonic back - they were only out of stock for about a week last time (about a month ago)
        Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
        Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

i have one i bought from logic supply and used twice...make an offer if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by brrman
            mah... those are not slot loading...Newegg will get the panasonic back - they were only out of stock for about a week last time (about a month ago)
            Oops, wasn't paying attention. Tired this morning. How about this one?
            http://www.shentech.com/paslsllo24xc.html
            7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
            ATVMS.com

Comment

hey..good find. I was searching all this weekend and wasn't able to find that site. Even cheaper than Newegg if I remember correctly

Oh wait.....Bulk packaging. No manual or software included. This drive does not come with a slim line CD to IDE adapter. and looks like you have to order over the phone.
              Have:Lilliput 7" touchscreen, 60 gig HD, Bluetooth, Jensen MP3 deck, 400 watt inverter, Holux 210 GPS receiver, Iguidance

Want: Slot load DVD drive, 250 Gig HD, OBD II, Wireless PCI card, etc etc

Lancerlot Pix

AIM: Sir Lancerlot28

Comment

But they aren't even listed as out of stock, I bought one from them, so I have the newegg part number, and it is no longer listed at all. I hope they do get them back in, because I want another one.

Comment

This one

http://linitx.com/product_info.php?...products_id=214

I know it's in the UK but . . . .
                  I do believe that with shipping I would be better of going through Loggic Supply and still save money...lol
                  Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by sfay93
                    Totally opposed to another model?
                    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...130-031&depa=1
                    And this one is supposed to be in today:
                    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...151-053&depa=1
                    if I wanted tray load I would already have it since I have one sitting here at home...lol

thanks though!
                    Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsense
                      i have one i bought from logic supply and used twice...make an offer if you are interested
                      you have PM!
                      Jan Bennett

Comment

maybe new egg dropped it, i looked up my invoice in my email from when i bought it from them and i cant find any trace of it on there site. In the past when it was out of stock you could still view it
                        My Install

Software:
                        CFiG v1
                        iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
                        Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
                        StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Lancerlot
                          Oh wait.....Bulk packaging. No manual or software included. This drive does not come with a slim line CD to IDE adapter. and looks like you have to order over the phone.
                          That's the same way mine came from NewEgg. No adapter or software so it's the same deal.
                          ATVMS.com

Comment

yeah - Alti - i searched and searched and searched......no trace of it....how can they just drop something so popular? just don't get it?!
                            Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
                            X