Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sickest car alarm - EVER!

COLOR LCD PAGER REMOTE START CAR ALARM

Here is a video of the remote in action along with an intro to the features of this car alarm

The specs:
    -TURBO TIMER
    -ONE TRUE COLOR CARBON FIBER 2-WAY 4 BUTTON REMOTE CONTROL
    -ONE 4 BUTTON REGULAR REMOTE
    -Built-In Parking-Light Relay Programmable (+/-)
    -Plug-in user programmable Coded Override Switch
    -Plug-in Dual-Zone Dual Adjust Piezo Sensor
    -Horn / Ignition 2 (Programmable) Output
    -Remote Door Locking/Unlocking with negative outputs
    -Passenger Unlock Output
    -TWO AUXILIARY CHANNELS WITH SELECTABLE OUTPUT TYPES, (PULSED, TIMED, OR LATCHED)
    -User-Selectable Auto-Arming
    -User-Selectable Auto-Rearming
    -Remote Panic with Smart Locking/Unlocking
    -User-Selectable Auto Lock - Instant or RPM dependant
    -Remote Keyless Entry and Accessory Activation Even in Valet Mode
    -Remote-Controlled Courtesy Lighting
    -Pre-wired LED, Sensor, and Valet Switch Connectors
    -Auto Activation of Auxiliary 2 Output for Comfort closure (windows)
    -Auto Disarm with Auxiliary 1 Activation (Trunk Release Output)
    -Smart Remote Trunk Release
    -Alarm Trigger Identification
    -Optional plug-in Door Lock Relay Module

LATER FEATURES INCLUDE:
    -DOWNLOADABLE MP3 SIREN THAT LETS YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN MUSIC!
    -IN-CAR CAMERA THAT TAKES PHOTOS OF VANDALS AND SENDS THEM TO THE PAGER REMOTE!

Read this last one again and absorb it - I think it's one of the best ideas in the car alarm world since 2-way alarms.

This may not be your brand-name Directed unit, but it looks promising.

-HD

Asianwolf... hope it's quality is better than that of the Lilliputs
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

We will probably see this type of alarm with different names and companies in the near future. I remember when my paging/remote start/lcd alarm came out, I saw 10 different companies slapping different names on it. Looks like a lot of nice features though. I think it's time for an upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by All4Sky
        We will probably see this type of alarm with different names and companies in the near future. I remember when my paging/remote start/lcd alarm came out, I saw 10 different companies slapping different names on it. Looks like a lot of nice features though. I think it's time for an upgrade
        You probably have a DEI alarm

But who's gonna trust a product from Asian Wolf
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Update: Here is the webpage of the manufacturer with access to manuals. Good reviews of the alarm so far from posters at various online forums....

http://www.scytek.net

-HD

Comment

I dunno man, for $200 I want to be able to freakin' call my car half way across the world and make it gas itself up...

My remote start/car alarm was $35 new from Sears. Then again, I am a cheap bastard.
            Tidder

Try RevFE
            The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

"It will work on manual or automatic transmission, gas or diesel engine. For manual transmission, your installer should be able to do it for you but it is dangerous as your vehicle can become a self propelled threat to life and property. Asianwolf.com assumes no liability if you choose to do this."

lmao
              2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

I own this Alarm, and actualy its a Gallaxy alarm system. But yeah, tons of diff names. Its a kick *** alarm. I love the turbo timer feature. But I wish it was dual mode like normal turbo timers. Cause real turbo timers, you can set to keep the vehicle on longer if the car is pushed hard...and less if it isn't. I dont want my car running 2 minutes for no reason.

HAHA...a warning with this alarm...dont install it, set it to max sensitivity on a windy night, and fall asleep with the pager in your pocket....HOLY CRAP that scared the **** outa me...3 AM in the morning, BUZZZZZZZ, I thought somethin was atacking my...well lets leave that a blank. And the range is pretty good, cause my car is parked across the street at the shop. Everything is controlable with the pager, its very cool.
                -Josh
                1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
                My URL: https://www.facebook.com/jagray85

XBOX: DarkerStars

Comment

the low battery feature is quite nice too - handy if you are prone to leaving your inverter on!

Not so sure about the remote though, i have enought things to carry round and it look about the size of a cell phone. Ganna have to get a male handbag soon!!!!

Comment

Wonder what an installer would charge for this....anyone might know?
                    PC progress:
                    {++++++-----} About 60% done. Got the computer all hooked up - So far:
                    160 GB hard drive, AMD 64 Processor, MSI K8T NEO Motherboard (w/ 5.1 channel audio)....next is custom case and touchscreen and LOTS of wires..

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                      the low battery feature is quite nice too - handy if you are prone to leaving your inverter on!

Not so sure about the remote though, i have enought things to carry round and it look about the size of a cell phone. Ganna have to get a male handbag soon!!!!

you will fit right in with motoko

After adding the 2nd sat antenna to my car, I think I am going to get an alarm just keep things a little safer.
                      肚子笑痛了
                      S60 Install

Comment

complaining about an alarm like that costing $200?! wow - you are a cheap CHEAP bastard...lol

might due to rethink your expected pricing....lol
                        Jan Bennett
                        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

i have this very same alarm, except a different looking 2-way remote...

its crap

after i double and triple checked all of my install, i still have the following complaints (some bug-related, some feature-related):

- it randomly does stuff like activating the remote start, aux outputs, unlocking/locking my doors while and while not driving, setting off the alarm with no trigger even plugged in
                          - the remote battery lasts about a month (it claims 6 months) with a couple different brand batteries now
                          - the remote does not have a vibrate function (perhaps this "asianwolf" one does..) so i have to pull the battery out when i go to church
                          - it claims 3000ft range but it rarely works outside 100ft (tried 2 diff antenna locations)

ehh there may be more but its early in the mornin...

at any rate, someday soon im gonna throw this junk out and buy a more trusted name brand alarm with better features (one of them $500 viper setups? I'll hafta research...)

p.s. one feature i do like is with a 30 dollar addon you can hook this thing up to yer carputer with a serial cable and program all the options, test outputs, etc... for instance you can set your aux 2 output to turn on for 18 seconds exactly or something (0-255 sec)

Comment

Yeah - I would say one of the problems with the receiver is that it doesn't vibrate like some other 2-way remotes.

-HD

Comment

Anyone think it's easy to download the camera image from the pager (or any other module) to a PC?
                              My Install Thread
                              digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
                              How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Working...
                              X