Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People with tuners who work with radiator NATIVELY.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People with tuners who work with radiator NATIVELY.

I think natively is the word. I want people who have FM tuners who just downloaded radiator and it worked with thier tuner. NO CHANGING YOUR DRIVERS USING BTWINWDM OR WHATEVER THATS CALLED.

Strictly people who had a "plug n play with radiator" tuner.

Could you please list the exact name and model number of your tuner?

And yes, I KNOW the radiator site lists which cards work with it, and I have searched for the cards listed. Half of them arent in my country, some i cant find, and some arent what i want.

I just want plain and simple answers cause I already wasted money on a fm tuner card that has the conexant bt878 decoder that is *supposed* to work with radiator. I have tried at least 10 different drivers to get it to work and none have.

So once again, if you have a card that work with radiator without hassle, please list it.
    My Carputer Project

I have a radiator in my Jeep.

The Jeep tends not to run without a driver.

Comment

My jeep ran fine downhill without a driver...well, into it rammed into that parked car.

anyhow...i'm using the Lifeview 2000 with the Philips SA713X chip. using the drivers that came with the disk, the latest radiator (as of 2/11/05), and version 2.0 of the Lifeview plug-in, everything is sounding great. Version 1.0 of the Lifeview plug-in was kinda sketchy...but ver 2.0 fixed everything!

Comment

Originally posted by ZenerDiode
        My jeep ran fine downhill without a driver...well, into it rammed into that parked car.

anyhow...i'm using the Lifeview 2000 with the Philips SA713X chip. using the drivers that came with the disk, the latest radiator (as of 2/11/05), and version 2.0 of the Lifeview plug-in, everything is sounding great. Version 1.0 of the Lifeview plug-in was kinda sketchy...but ver 2.0 fixed everything!
        you got this one?
        http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...118-101&depa=0
        My Carputer Project

Comment

Originally posted by nappyjim

yep...that' one exactly! but remember...you need ver 2.0 of the Philips SA713X plug-in.

their included software isn't bad either..

Comment

Working...
          X