Laptop cdrom to USB adapter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop cdrom to USB adapter.

Ive purchased a laptop to usb adapter for me dvd Rom. It works fin for fil transfers and burning cds, but the sound waulity when i play a cd SUCKS. Its not just bad it is really bad. The bass in the songs is terrible . Anyone else experience this problem?

audio from mine was fine. over USB, it's fully digital. to me, it sounds like there's something else causing distortion with your audio... maybe the program you're using, your speakers, etc. have you tried playing an audio CD? maybe you need some kind of graphic equalizer to help make it sound better (IE Winamp)

food for thought

Comment

Originally posted by mattress
      audio from mine was fine. over USB, it's fully digital. to me, it sounds like there's something else causing distortion with your audio... maybe the program you're using, your speakers, etc. have you tried playing an audio CD? maybe you need some kind of graphic equalizer to help make it sound better (IE Winamp)

food for thought

I have played audio Cd's and that is where the sound is terrible. The audio cds are what sounds terrible. I can guarantee its not my audio equipment, or the player i am using. I have tried several. I am going from my computer to a panasonic DSP then to two amps one for my subs an the other for my 2 fronts/rears and center channel. With any movie movie that has 5.1 sound from a dvd it sound great. With any mp3 the sound couldn't be clearer. I am running a complete SQ System.

Any other thoughtrs on this?

Comment

I'm looking for an adapter to convert my laptop dvd drive to usb 2.0. Where u get ur from? Any links... Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X