Epia M10000 Bass/Treble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epia M10000 Bass/Treble

Is there any way to adjust the bass/treble output of the vinylaudio on the M10000?
    The controls in the 'advanced' section of the volume control are greyed out!

Running it into my amp, there is too much treble and not enough bass - My speakers are very trebley by default. With my old Head Unit I had to notch the treble down to -4 and the bass to +2 to stop my ears bleeding when cymbols where crashed!!!!

Thanks,

Craig
    Components: Lilliput 8" Touch, M10000 Nehemiah, 40GB Hitachi 2.5" Hdd, WPPS80 DC-DC power supply, custom enclosure, GPS Mouse, MediaRemote, Zippy Illuminated Mini Keyboard
    To Do: Sort out my startup issues - Build tank circuit.
    % Complete: 95

Originally posted by badass101
    Is there any way to adjust the bass/treble output of the vinylaudio on the M10000?
    The controls in the 'advanced' section of the volume control are greyed out!

Running it into my amp, there is too much treble and not enough bass - My speakers are very trebley by default. With my old Head Unit I had to notch the treble down to -4 and the bass to +2 to stop my ears bleeding when cymbols where crashed!!!!

Thanks,

Craig

You could use the EQ in winamp....
    Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

If you adjust the EQ in Winamp will it also keep the changes for a frontend, such as Centrafuse?

Comment

Originally posted by natebest2000
        If you adjust the EQ in Winamp will it also keep the changes for a frontend, such as Centrafuse?

trial and error friend.....

sorry
        Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

Thank you anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X