Is it true XM Broke???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true XM Broke???

This friend of mine in the radio industry was telling me that XM is in financial trouble, has anyone else heard that?
    Aut cum scuto, aut in scuto

They will be for years, was is Sirius or XM who got Howard Stern at $5 million up front. I mean launching all those satellites cost more than $10 million im sure plus all the other **** u need to run it right. THey wont turn a profit for years at $30/mo
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

It's true that they have no money. But the thing is that there are enough people who believe in it and are heavily investing in it. GM contributes huge amounts. So you don't have to worry about them going out of business. There is enough big money behind it. Just look at the stock. It continues to trade at over $30.
      2.4 celeron
      150 watt OPUS
      micro atx
      xp pro
      tv/radio tuner card
      audigy
      Dual monitor Radeon
      802.11G Mimo
      xm pcr
      dvd
      gps
      8" Lilliput touch screen
      IGuidance
      dual optimas
      battery isolator
      15" screen
      My Truck

Comment

I wouldn't be worried about XM as much as about Sirius, they have far fewer subscribers and need to invest more to reach XM level.
        I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

Xm Ruuullleesss!!
          1990 Jeep Cherokee
          2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
          2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

Oh yeah, what you might have heard is that they are not going to be profitable anytime soon.... and that's definitely true, even more so for Sirius. But hey, thanks to the tax code and investors, thats not going to stop them.
            I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

Working...
            X