Help With Multi-Desktops and nView

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Multi-Desktops and nView

Does anyone know how to display two different desktops on two different monitors using nView?

I have the EpoX EP-8RGM3I Mobo with Dual VGA outs and nView Support, i am able to put the screens on "Dual-View" and i would think that is what I'd want it to be set on, but on one screen i get the desktop, and the other just shows the wallpaper to the current desktop, but no taskbar or icons...

Thanks
    Debating on installing a carpc in my Jeep.....

Originally posted by djXternal
    Does anyone know how to display two different desktops on two different monitors using nView?

I have the EpoX EP-8RGM3I Mobo with Dual VGA outs and nView Support, i am able to put the screens on "Dual-View" and i would think that is what I'd want it to be set on, but on one screen i get the desktop, and the other just shows the wallpaper to the current desktop, but no taskbar or icons...
    You need to setup two profiles in the nView software, then assign each profile to a desktop.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

and then that should show each seperate desktop on a different screen?

ok i created two profiles, but i dont know how to assign each to a different desktop, and then to a different screen
      Debating on installing a carpc in my Jeep.....

Comment

You cannot get Windows to (natively) show two taskbars etc. Icons aren't showing because they're put on the 1st monitor To get a 2nd taskbar, take a look at UltraMon

Unless you want to show the same thing on both, in which case you just need to enable display cloning.

Garry
        Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
        www.aimee.cc

Comment

Working...
        X