Hornet 564T Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornet 564T Reviews

After dumping massive $$$$$ into my carcomputer and stereo system I am on the hunt for a quality alarm system. My search has lead me so far to the Hornet 564T. Some of the abilities that I want are:

- Open the garage door from the alarm unit
    - Pop the trunk
    - Roll up the windows and lock the door when armed

Has anyone had one of these systems installed? If so, what are your impressions?

If not, does anyone recommend the Hornet series of alarms? And if so, why?

Looking for some feedback on this one guys, the system appears to run around $400 for everything I want it to do. Thanks.
    VIA MII 10000 - 512MB Ram - Dual 2.5" drives, Xenarc 700TSV, Panasonic CW-8132-B, Opus 150, Audigy 2 NX, PowerMate, IOADR1610 10 Relay card

ANYBODY.... anybody... HELLO.... hello... ECHO... echo....
    VIA MII 10000 - 512MB Ram - Dual 2.5" drives, Xenarc 700TSV, Panasonic CW-8132-B, Opus 150, Audigy 2 NX, PowerMate, IOADR1610 10 Relay card

Comment

Sad Sad world this has become, oh well. At least I should give a response.

Hey BeaverWise, no one gives a ****!!!

Comment

DEI makes a good alarm in general, however just remember that the alarm will only be as effective as the installation.

Meaning, a poorly installed alarm can be bypassed much easier than a well thought out, wired and hidden alarm brain with the right accessories.
        Carl Fisher
        Team Image Dynamics Elite
        Image Dyanmics Webmaster
        IASCA Street X 1-600
        SLAP Expert Street

Comment

yeah i'll second that one. I had a 500 alarm fitted my monkeys and it would go off everytime it rained. In the end I was more scared of my neighbours fire bombing the car that I of it getting nicked.

Comment

Working...
          X