Any stores sell 2.5" to 3.5" adapter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any stores sell 2.5" to 3.5" adapter?

Im so stupid and forgot to order one. Now I got my hard drive and no adapter. I dont wanna wait 3 more days to get it. Does anyone know of any stores that carry it? Fry's Electronics?
    My Carputer Project

Originally posted by nappyjim
    Im so stupid and forgot to order one. Now I got my hard drive and no adapter. I dont wanna wait 3 more days to get it. Does anyone know of any stores that carry it? Fry's Electronics?
    frys would definetly have it.
    Iwill ZPCgx 2.4ghz cel, 256mb pc2700, external combo drive, 80gb 2.5 laptop drive, xp pro, usb gps, 7 in Lilliput TS , carnetix CNX1900. All mounted ghetto- still experimenting and tweaking.

Comment

you mean like this one?
      http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=35

Comment

Originally posted by studmonk3y
        Yah, that one. I need it NOW. I cant wait for shipping. I thought fryes would, but i searched and didnt find anything. I dont want to drive 45 minutes to the store and find out they dont have it.
        My Carputer Project

Comment

Originally posted by nappyjim
          Yah, that one. I need it NOW. I cant wait for shipping. I thought fryes would, but i searched and didnt find anything. I dont want to drive 45 minutes to the store and find out they dont have it.

call em:

DOWNERS GROVE, IL
          3300 Finley Road
          (630) 390-2100
          Iwill ZPCgx 2.4ghz cel, 256mb pc2700, external combo drive, 80gb 2.5 laptop drive, xp pro, usb gps, 7 in Lilliput TS , carnetix CNX1900. All mounted ghetto- still experimenting and tweaking.

Comment

in case you haven't got one by now CompUSA has it for around 7 bucks.
            Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ?

Comment

got mine at MicroCenter, with a 2.5 to 3.5 bracket for 9 bucks.
              Carputer Worklog
              Carputer Progress:
              PC built and functional, waiting on funds for DWW-7VGA and Opus 150W

Comment

CompUSA sells it.
                Aura MR62 (F and R)
                My Current MP3s
                IamDefiler.com

Comment

Yeah I got mine at Fry's, $6.99
                  CarPC v2: Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT, DW Housing, IBM R40, GPS, XM, StreetDeck

Comment

frys has it.(i work at the one in atl) also comp usa or microcenter like the others said.

Comment

Working...
                    X