Via Epia M10000 Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Via Epia M10000 Problems

Hello, I have a Via Epia new M10000 to release. MY problem is the following one, I connect the current to him and automatically the ventilators ignite and when I extinguish the computer follows ignitions. Problem of jumpers? problem of bios?

Yes, its BIOS setting. Enter BIOS and look for "AC power loss status" or something. Set it to "stay Off" or "Off"

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaICE
      Yes, its BIOS setting. Enter BIOS and look for "AC power loss status" or something. Set it to "stay Off" or "Off"
      Via epia M10000 have Ac power lost?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

The ventilators remain ignitions, that can be?

Comment

So, basically when power is plugged in, you hit the on button, the fans turn on, but the computer doesn't power up, and you get no beeps? Sounds like what alot of people have been seeing with the M10000 and teh latest bios. Can you get to the bios, can you get the BIOS to display on an attached VGA monitor?

Someone I work with had to get a PCI card to get video displayed, he could get to the BIOS but it was still junk. He RMA'ed for another that had the older BIOS and it works fine.

Comment

So if IS no a memory related problem and for what bangster is saying try to reflash the bios (if you don't get it to display try to flash the old fation way.... put floppy type the flash utilty name , hit enter , type yes, hit enter, way for 10 sec type name of the .bin file , hit enter way until reboots and see what happen)
              RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
              We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Working...
              X