in dash lcd on ebay, compare to the one on digitalww.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in dash lcd on ebay, compare to the one on digitalww.com

What does everyone think about this unit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38650

It looks just like the one on digitalww.com for almost 300 dollars less.
    http://www.digitalww.com/DWW-710L.htm

The description says perfect for hooking up computers and laptops, but does not specify whther it has vga. The similar one on digitalww.com says it has vga, and the units look identical to me. In one of the accessory pics on the ebay link, it seems to show a vga cable, but it does not say whether it supports vga, and I have yet to get a response back from the seller.

It says they are an authorized liiliput reseller, anyone know anything about this company? If it supports vga like the one on digitalww.com, I would buy this in a heartbeat, and to me it looks like the exact same model.

Please let me know what you think.

the description says XGA, and I want to believe it, but I'd be a little wary of paying hard earned money for something the vendor doesn't even have in his hands yet. Good luck, dude.
    Planning Meter I--->-I: 80%
    Install Meter I-----I: 0%
    Amount of stolen/bootlegged/DLed software: astronomical

Comment

the one picute shows a VGA cable and usb cable with a DIN end. Another cable has the DIN end and a soecial version of the VGA cable that plugs in the back. id go for it. just get the paypal buyer protection with it.

Comment

do you think its the same unit as digitalww.com is selling? they look identical.

Comment

looks that way, here is a thread where someone linked the same link you have above

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50843
          My Install

Software:
          CFiG v1
          iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
          Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
          StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

I would wait and see what price digitallww and mp3car end up getting them in for. I would much rather spend an extra 30-50 bucks to have a garentee on it and not have to have it shipped from hong kong
            My Install

Software:
            CFiG v1
            iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
            Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
            StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

digitalww has as far as i can tell an identical model available but its almosr 300 dollars more, they have it set for 650. if its the exact same model, ill buy it from ebay, as they claim to be an authorized lilliput reseller, and have a great feedback rating

Comment

all that matters is whether the one on ebay has vga, because while they look identical (the ebay vs digitalww), the ebay one does not say vga connector in description, but shows a vga cable in picture. the one on digitalww looks identical as i can see, and says vga

Comment

electronicar is the guy we all had to buy our Lilliputs from before the MP3Car store or armen had them. Shipping will take about 2-3 weeks to the states, at least it did for my lilli.
                  Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                  Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                  I'M DEBT FREE!!
                  I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

any other thoughts about this would be appreciated

Comment

I emailed the seller asking if it has a VGA connection to hook up to computers.
                      2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
                      2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
                      Sound Stage
                      Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

i have too, many times in fact and i get no response. if it has vga, it is such a good deal for under 400

Comment

Originally posted by ralfyyyyy
                          i have too, many times in fact and i get no response. if it has vga, it is such a good deal for under 400

No response.... I suggest no bid
                          TruckinMP3
                          D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

When something seems to be too good to be true, it almost invariably is.

That $300 difference really sets off my alarm bells.
                            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                            Want to:
                            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

this is new procdution for liliput. i think the price is very good.

Comment

Working...
                              X