DISTRIBUTION BLOCK cant find the right one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISTRIBUTION BLOCK cant find the right one

cant find a DISTRIBUTION BLOCK with a 2 gauge input and a 4 gauge out put??? were can i get one????

o ya and it has to use AGU GOLD FUSES and have 4 outputts

Comment

You're looking for a single input and a single output? Remember that AGU fuses only go up to 60 amps...

EDIT: I saw you need 4 outputs. Best Bet would to get a 0 guage input and 4 guage outputs. I'll get a link for you.

Comment

I'm bought this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5783140359 It uses ANL fuses though.

Any reason why you have to use a AGU fuse?

Comment

There are couple here that are close to what you are looking for.

http://www.stingerelectronics.com/we...stribution.asp

Comment

Here is one that has 2x 2/4 input and 1 x 4/8 out and 3 x 8 out with AGU fueses. If you need all 4 out to be 4guage then you might look around that web site for others they sell.

Comment

I've got the one posted above by ScubaX. It's better than the Rockford distro block that I had before this one (4-ga in with 2 8-ga out).

Derek
              Progress [||-------]
              View my Worklog to see some of my progress.
              Downgraded Progress - Starting with another car... 09/13/06

Comment

i was thinking of using AGU beacause my speackers amp is only 300Watts and i need a 30 amp fule so ya..... is it better useing something else....

Comment

and im also running a 500/1 jl audio amp on that also...and a computer so idk if it is all going to work out

Comment

Just remember, if you go with the distro block like I've got (the one pictured above), you need a fuse in each slot even if there is no connection in use or the alarm will go off constantly because it thinks you have a blown fuse.

Derek
                    Progress [||-------]
                    View my Worklog to see some of my progress.
                    Downgraded Progress - Starting with another car... 09/13/06

Comment

Working...
                    X