1gb pc2100 memory for EPIA M10000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1gb pc2100 memory for EPIA M10000

Anyone using this for m10000 board? I am currently using 512MB, but would like to upgrade to 1gb, so I have a few questions. What brand do you use? Cause I know the EPIA is very picky about its ram. And does it make the computer run better? Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Meaniesti
    Anyone using this for m10000 board? I am currently using 512MB, but would like to upgrade to 1gb, so I have a few questions. What brand do you use? Cause I know the EPIA is very picky about its ram. And does it make the computer run better? Thanks in advance!
    EPIA is picky? That's not true.
    If you're using one of the low-profile cases, then the height of the DIMMs would be an issue.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I didn't know Epia was picky. Good thing the lowest price mem I bought worked first time out!

Why do you need 1 gig of RAM? It will only slow down the hiberation.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Well, I've read that on other posts. Anyways, the reason I am asking is because my system seems to stutter/hesitate occaisionally when playing mp3s with frodoplayer. I've already turned off the visualizations, but I still have issues. So I figured it might be a memory problem. I am using a 512mb pc2100/2700

Comment

Working...
        X