Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Car PC WOW best I've seen!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Car PC WOW best I've seen!!!

HOLY *%*^% looks whats comin down the pike!!!!
    A FULL BLOWN IN-DASH P4 COMPUTER with the WORKSSSSS!!!

Like Will Smith said (Independence Day...tm) "I GOTS TA GIT ME ONEA DEEZE!"

You have NEVER seen a more fully featured, Beautifully disigned interface, and Hardware like this...It doesen't get any better...cept I wonder how their VOICE interface works..hmmm

http://www.infill.co.kr/product/main.asp

On the TOP of that link click ENGLISH to see a flash presentation...pant...pant WOW...woodie time

Check this out! Its a FULL BLOWN P4 system complete with environmental processed internal cooling capabilities and LOOKS AWESOME! Has voice control/DVD/MP3/Telephone/Internet/Radio/WINDOWS XP/ etc...etc
    This is from their site showing the Hardware:

This is with XP on the screen:

Home grown interface:

Has a TOUCH WHEEL that acts as a directional (like the IPOD) also doubles as a mousepad!!! Mic port for Voice Control...SHEESH! that just put me out of business!!
    It doesn't get anymore professional looking than THIS:

COMMENTS?

JD
    JDCHGO
    Pics of my bike found here:
    http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/s...stype=&ppuser=

For my first post, let me just say WOW!

Comment

sick

Comment

I don't like it...

I'd rather use all that space for an in-dash LCD, instead of a mechanical one... If someone wanted to, they could make that themselves... And make it look better too.
        Color Code:
        PLANNING
        PURCHASING
        PREPARING
        PRESENTING

Comment

HolySdrJR,
          Ok...WHAT U GOT big boy?
          Show me your pics of what you have designed and implemented??

Once you been in this game long enough you realize that it is NOT EASY to get one that is perfectly functional and looks good too!

Check out my bike puter...it doubles as my CAR puter (via quick release everything) allowing me to transport it to any of my vehicles in less than 7minutes.

Please NOTE: that is a FULL BLOWN PC in their...hence the loss of the IN-Dash real estate...what you gonna do ...mount yours in the TRUNK LOL or somewhere else? This is the BEST design I have ever seen...has EVERYTHING you need at your fingertips even a reset button and a power off button...no wires all over the car (hidden or otherwise) and all functions are reachable and operable by the pilot while driving! The claim to have POWER MGMT down to a science too!

JD
          JDCHGO

Comment

Originally posted by jdchgo
            HolySdrJR,
            Ok...WHAT U GOT big boy?
            Show me your pics of what you have designed and implemented??

Once you been in this game long enough you realize that it is NOT EASY to get one that is perfectly functional and looks good too!

Check out my bike puter...it doubles as my CAR puter (via quick release everything) allowing me to transport it to any of my vehicles in less than 7minutes.

Please NOTE: that is a FULL BLOWN PC in their...hence the loss of the IN-Dash real estate...what you gonna do ...mount yours in the TRUNK LOL or somewhere else? This is the BEST design I have ever seen...has EVERYTHING you need at your fingertips even a reset button and a power off button...no wires all over the car (hidden or otherwise) and all functions are reachable and operable by the pilot while driving! The claim to have POWER MGMT down to a science too!

JD
            man both your post read like an ad. Your really pushing this product.
            but I had to admit, it does look nice.
            Installed
            Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
            512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
            Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
            [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Quattro,
              ROFL I have been scouring the world for components to make the Ultimate Carputer and came across this unit. Instant woodie....they have made something I was trying to put together...heck I even have a programmer working on an interface (customizable by the user...) along with ALL functions a desktop has including HS Internet/VPN/Remote access/control etc. and I see that the Koreans have this unit on the streets already (albeit not in other countries yet...)

So...if I can't BEAT them....

Mbe they will give me one FREE for promoting them?? LOL

Applause where it's DUE man!

JD
              JDCHGO

Comment

this is a repost........ a remenber a honk kong company post this and some other product.
                RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Here
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ghlight=infill

and here
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ghlight=infill

Some dude from the Korean company actually posted in the second thread.
                  iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
                  CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Yup, I remember this being posted before.
                    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                    Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

What I 'got'...

Check this, it's easier...

BTW - I'm not saying it's a bad computer, carputer, whatever. I'm saying I don't like it. It'll cost way more than it's worth, it's not a DIY, so there's no satisfaction in it, etc. It's fine if you wanna just buy a PC and stick it in the car. I like to have CUSTOM vehicles though...

Another thing with that all in one unit, if someone was walking by your ride, they see that thing in the dash, they could take it in less than 2 minutes. I never would wish that on anyone....
                      Color Code:
                      PLANNING
                      PURCHASING
                      PREPARING
                      PRESENTING

Comment

Originally posted by HolySdrJR
                        Check this, it's easier...

BTW - I'm not saying it's a bad computer, carputer, whatever. I'm saying I don't like it. It'll cost way more than it's worth, it's not a DIY, so there's no satisfaction in it, etc. It's fine if you wanna just buy a PC and stick it in the car. I like to have CUSTOM vehicles though...

Another thing with that all in one unit, if someone was walking by your ride, they see that thing in the dash, they could take it in less than 2 minutes. I never would wish that on anyone....
                        So basically you are saying that all the people with aftermarket gps systems are losers that like wasting their money, since the units come easily installable AND relatively easy to remove. Hmmm, I got your point, good one. May be you should also make your own car while you are at it.

Come on, if you are going to give any reasonable feedback about the design, make it something other than "oh, it's not custom enough." That's just a lame complaint since you will always have a "custom" alternative to anything, this is made for a purpose of being an all-in-one product.
                        I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

Wow...you guys are right...about 10months right!

I wonder if anyone on this board has one? Or has an Feedback about the quality of it? hmmm

HolySdrJR
                          I agree with you that a DIY is the best because it will be what YOU want. I to have been dealing with puters forever...(17yrs now...Wife says I glow in the dark..mbe thats why I have 4 kids? )

Anyways...if the price were right I would BUY hardware prebuilt and then build my own interface! Im TIRED of building puters...been doin it professionally for the last 12yrs...doesn't pay anymore really.

I can't BUILD one for much less than I can BUY one for these days.

Ill pay someone to build it if it weren't TOO outrageous! JMHO

I would BUY that IN-DASH puter with screen if it were reasonable.

JD
                          JDCHGO

Comment

It's a nice design, but clashes with the wood grain dashboard. The click wheel interface seems both derivative and clunky to me. Perhaps it works better than I think when you are both driving and trying to circle the wheel with your finger, but perhaps not.

It's nice that the whole thing is integrated into the dash so you don't have extra wires and such.

It's not so nice that they stole the video icon from Apple's iMovie application and the internet icon from Microsoft's Explorer.

How much does it cost? Is it expandable? Does it replace the HU or does it require a separate amplifier? Wireless? Bluetooth? GPS? Vehicle tracking? Reverse camera?

It appears nice from the photos. I'd expect manufacturers to continually improve car PC's until they surpass individual installs. Just not sure if this is the one or not.
                            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                            Want to:
                            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by rushnrockt
                              So basically you are saying that all the people with aftermarket gps systems are losers that like wasting their money, since the units come easily installable AND relatively easy to remove. Hmmm, I got your point, good one. May be you should also make your own car while you are at it.

Come on, if you are going to give any reasonable feedback about the design, make it something other than "oh, it's not custom enough." That's just a lame complaint since you will always have a "custom" alternative to anything, this is made for a purpose of being an all-in-one product.
                              Wow man, did I poke you or something? Basically, all I'm saying is "I WOULDN'T BUY THIS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT." I stated my reasons, if they are not good enough for you that's fine. I'm not going to bash YOU for it, I'm just saying that is a product I DON'T LIKE. Woah...

Um, no aftermarket GPS are nice, and handy for moving from vehicle to vehicle, and for using in the woods/back country/mountains, etc. I drive one vehicle, so I don't need to have a portable one. The man asked for comments, I have him my opinion, you can go back to wherever you came from...

Where's your "reasonable feedback"? Settle down man, you act like I knocked you and your grandma down and ****ed all over the both of you...
                              Color Code:
                              PLANNING
                              PURCHASING
                              PREPARING
                              PRESENTING

Comment

Working...
                              X