D-Link Wireless 802.11b USB Adaptor 2-Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Link Wireless 802.11b USB Adaptor 2-Pack

I know this should be in the for sale section, but by the time people see it it will probably be gone.

woot.com has a D-Link Wireless 802.11b USB Adaptor 2-Pack for 9.99 plus $5.00 shipping. It says that the drivers will only work with XP, but for most of us that is not a problem, it also comes with a 10ft usb cable. I think these will be perfect for a carputer setup.

The thing with woot.com is that this will only be on sale for 24 hours or untill they run out. Hope that somebody can use these.

Originally posted by chepnut
    I know this should be in the for sale section, but by the time people see it it will probably be gone.

woot.com has a D-Link Wireless 802.11b USB Adaptor 2-Pack for 9.99 plus $5.00 shipping. It says that the drivers will only work with XP, but for most of us that is not a problem, it also comes with a 10ft usb cable. I think these will be perfect for a carputer setup.

The thing with woot.com is that this will only be on sale for 24 hours or untill they run out. Hope that somebody can use these.
    How about a link?

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

http://www.woot.com

Comment

That was a great deal! Could have replaced the POS TrendNet stick I am using AND had my carPC good to go. Too bad they're sold out.
        Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

Working...
        X