Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb Question about M10k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dumb Question about M10k

    I tried searching the internet and I can't find this.
    How do I get into the bios of an M10k MB? I have
    tried all the F keys but nothing...it sucks and I feel
    dumb because I can get into all my other ones

  • #2
    hold the delete key on boot

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks, never heard of holding that...thought you were joking at first

      Comment


      • #4
        A lot of MoBo do that...its Bios dependent.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MikeyTampa
          thanks, never heard of holding that...thought you were joking at first
          welcome to earth...
          Project:Carputer
          [====================] 100% Completed, done, finished!
          Car: 2003 VW GOL
          Motherboard: VIA M10000
          PSU: ITPS + 12VDCATX + 7.4ah 12V battery
          Monitor: 7' LCD with Video, S-video, and VGA
          GPS: deluo USB

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BlueVisor
            welcome to earth...
            That's it? No fruit basket!? This place sucks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BlueVisor
              welcome to earth...
              Originally posted by MikeyTampa
              That's it? No fruit basket!? This place sucks!

              Renault Megane...the OEM look

              The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MikeyTampa
                I tried searching the internet and I can't find this.
                How do I get into the bios of an M10k MB? I have
                tried all the F keys but nothing...it sucks and I feel
                dumb because I can get into all my other ones

                let me guess, you've never built your own computers before...and all your other ones are either HP or Compaq computers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by [H]Bugster
                  let me guess, you've never built your own computers before...and all your other ones are either HP or Compaq computers?
                  Bingo, got 4 computers all built by someone else. Still need charts to figure out where to plug fans into the MoBo and everything else to that matter.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Have fun searching!
                    You know you want to...Worklog
                    Enjoying v1.0 since it's operational. Aaaawww yeah.
                    Specs: Opus120; Epia M10k; 700IDT; GlobalSat BR-355; iGuidance 2.1 & IGMod; XM; Custom case.
                    Witty one-liners currently quoted by (0001) mp3car.com forum member sigs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You might want to build a regular desktop pc before you try to make a car pc. You don't want to electrocute yourself, do you?



                      Peace,

                      Rafster
                      Post # 3000

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rafster
                        You might want to build a regular desktop pc before you try to make a car pc. You don't want to electrocute yourself, do you?



                        Peace,

                        Rafster


                        Already did that taking apart my digital camera didn't know it held a pretty damn hurtful charge in it.

                        Anywho I am done with the carputer and everything is working great thanks for the delete button remark because this thing was ******* with me.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X