1st Time,Need Help from fellow Canadians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Time,Need Help from fellow Canadians

Especially for you guys that live in Ontario.i am gonna start buying the parts for my carputer for my legend and i was wondering if any of you guys can help me with the wiring either for free or for a fee.I have done some reading in the FAQ for first timers,but its a bit still confusing and i think i will understand it more from someone who has already done it and giving me a bit of lecture.your kindness and help will greatly be appreciated.thanks.

Where are you located?
    99 Grand Prix Grand Tigress
    HW
    Liliput 8in TS
    845GVD MITX w/ 2.4 Mobile P4M (478 MB)
    60GB 2.5" HDD
    MS MN-710 WifiG
    BT Deluo lite GPS
    IrDa PS/2 Keyboard
    SW:
    Win XP SP2
    RR
    IGuidance 4.0
    Zots day skin
    Proscan 4.0
    (100% Complete!)

Comment

Hey do you need diagrams or help physicaly wiring the computer into your car? cause i can make you some diagrams if you want (in paint of course).
      REBUILDING!!

Comment

If you're in Ottawa, I know an installer who has good experience with car pcs. He's done 4 for me and my friends.
        Where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by knubile
          If you're in Ottawa, I know an installer who has good experience with car pcs. He's done 4 for me and my friends.
          Where are you?

I live in Brampton,but i dont mind driving down to Ottawa for an install.It will be nice to get me the installers phone # and address so i could get in touch with him when i am ready.thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonknell911
            Hey do you need diagrams or help physicaly wiring the computer into your car? cause i can make you some diagrams if you want (in paint of course).

I need help physically with the wiring,and a diagram will come in handy too..

Comment

Well I'm no pro installer but I'll show you my work once done on My GP and I'd be ready to help you do it but I don't know of any pro installers here. BTW: What kinda legend do you have?
              99 Grand Prix Grand Tigress
              HW
              Liliput 8in TS
              845GVD MITX w/ 2.4 Mobile P4M (478 MB)
              60GB 2.5" HDD
              MS MN-710 WifiG
              BT Deluo lite GPS
              IrDa PS/2 Keyboard
              SW:
              Win XP SP2
              RR
              IGuidance 4.0
              Zots day skin
              Proscan 4.0
              (100% Complete!)

Comment

My car is a 92 Legend Coupe and thanks for offering your help.

Comment

Knubile,
                  How much does your contact charge for an install? Is he a friend of yours or were you referred to him?
                  Does he do the installation of in-dash screens? If so, from what you have seen do they look factory?

I am looking for someone to do a screen install for me as I think I may screw up my dash if I try it.

Comment

I live in Brampton, Steeles and Hurontario. I did 3 cars in the past. What type of wiring do you need done?

Comment

Do as much as you can yourself. Then give Jeff at Lockdown a call. He did mine. Cost is 50 bucks an hour and has a bay just for custom installs.

He is shop is located in Markham just off Hwy 401.

http://www.lockdownsecurity.ca/
                      2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
                      2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
                      Sound Stage
                      Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Working...
                      X