Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NANO ITX boards are finally at the mp3car store!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NANO ITX boards are finally at the mp3car store!

It looks like mp3car.com has finally got the NANO ITX boards in stock. I talked to them and apparently its an early shipment and once these are gone, they can't get anymore from thier suppliers until regular shipping begins

http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...roducts_id=144
    StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
    Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
    The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

$450!!!
    Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

1ghz... i wonder how slow it would be.... it would be really cool t get it all REALLY small, but my athlon 1ghz is already slightly jittery when running FD+RR-Movies.... so I think I'd hte a C3-1ghz
      Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
      Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

The thing fits in the palm of my hand.

Comment

this would fit anywhere... it would make for a VERY slick install..... Oh if only it were faster
          Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

kinda makes me wanna switch to linux...
            Carputer status: [-*---------]
            Im thinking laptop...

Comment

I'm gonna switch as soon as GPS+Full featured frontend is available....

only god knows when its gonna be though
              Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

this would be perfect for running several PCs.... but the price is a little too new for me so i think i'l wait
                2008 Civic... Sound system... then carputer install...
                WORK IN PROGRESS

If you look at my avatar closely, you can see a chick with two big knockers....

Comment

You could design this into a 1 din size pc with everything inside. Pull out head unit replace with computer. $450 though, It does alot for a small size. i would pay 450 if it had a 10-14 volt power in.

And what kind of PSU do you need for it. It has a 12 pin power connector on it.

I found it for $299.00. But they dont have it in stock yet. So $450 from mp3car is kewl because they have them in stock.
                  Um, I guess this is where you put something witty.WITTY

My Web site, in the design stage. http://home.comcast.net/~cstrachn

Modified RRSkinEditor http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65723

Comment

Originally posted by Fiberoptic
                    The thing fits in the palm of my hand.
                    What is the actual size?
                    ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                    Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

12cm x 12cm
                      Carputer status: [-*---------]
                      Im thinking laptop...

Comment

in case your lazy its around 4.7" by 4.7"
                        Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

funny u say that RoyN i can play dvd with NMC and Freedrive running with no slowdown at all on my EPIA MII 6000E (600mhz) but i can't play video's in NMC itself very well but this should be fixed according to netsuo
                          CarPC Status:
                          GPS: 99%
                          Hardware: 99%
                          Software: 92%
                          Case Install: 99.9%
                          Dash Install: 100%
                          Car Install: 72%

Comment

Really.....? I might just have to pick one of these up for testing then.... does it come with headers for sound/usb/serial/lan/what else? does it come with the header-adapter wires?

And how do ya power it?
                            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4

Comment

Originally posted by RoyN
                              Really.....? I might just have to pick one of these up for testing then.... does it come with headers for sound/usb/serial/lan/what else? does it come with the header-adapter wires?

And how do ya power it?
                              It has sound, usb, lan built in, has support for pretty much everything including SATA and RAID this is a really fully featured board, you really don't give up anything in terms of features for the size. Also has wires with PS/2 and extra USB. See the manual on the store page for everything else.

You can power it with a standard power supply, it comes with an adaptor for it.

I just picked one up today when I was dropping stuff off at the mp3car store. It is freakin expensive, but they are very well equipped. I'm actually impressed by the speed. It has real decent 3D performance. Runs DivX videos fine, mp3s, navigation no problem. Its comparable to the SP13000 I have, I think it is a bit slower, but not by much. I'm going to have absoluty no problem replacing my SP13000 with it.

It is actively cooled, but I don't think it really needs to be. It has a heat sink that takes up half the board and the heat sink has stayed cool to the touch for the past hour running it at full tilt.
                              StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
                              Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
                              The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Working...
                              X