Timetraxx USB XM & Sirius?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timetraxx USB XM & Sirius?

Has anyone here used the Timetraxx XM and Sirius USB tuners at the same time. I wanted to do both so I that if I couldn't find anything on one service I could go to the other one.

Originally posted by wrx614
    Has anyone here used the Timetraxx XM and Sirius USB tuners at the same time. I wanted to do both so I that if I couldn't find anything on one service I could go to the other one.
    I can't answer your question correctly, but if you debate on programming, XM rules. I love it. Signal is good too..

cheers

Comment

Well, I have XM but I must admit; when Howard Stern comes to Sirius, I think I'm gonna go w/ Sirius.
      08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Comment

When Howard Stern goes to Sirius, I'll cheer that my fav radio station doesnt play his dumbass anymore. XM rules!
        2011 Nissan Frontier SL
        AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
        OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Yeah, we should rename this the welcome Howard to Sirius forum!!!
          HAHAHAHA.... Only figures whos calling him a dumbass! No comment

Comment

Were you pointing that comment towards myself?

For someone who has no brains what so ever, makes fun of those with faults, and degrades women, he is a dumbass.

I cant say Ive never listened to him. Ive watched his show for a while. Its too repedetive, and he has no tact. He seems to have no respect for others, so I say hes nothing but a dumbass.
            2011 Nissan Frontier SL
            AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
            OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Listen, I'm not a Stern fanatic, but the fact that he has no respect for anyone is what makes him who he is...
              People are tired of followers and those that abide by the rules, Howard is neither one, and in this day of cookie cutters and standardization he is his own person.
              Calling him a dumbass is a misnomer, you might not agree with his brand of comedy, and this country gives you a choice of switching the station or not subscribing to Sirius; the fact that this country's ill fated politicians are more worried about getting him off the air instead of fighting the real issues speaks volumes about why he has been around for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Custommx3
                Were you pointing that comment towards myself?

For someone who has no brains what so ever, makes fun of those with faults, and degrades women, he is a dumbass.

I cant say Ive never listened to him. Ive watched his show for a while. Its too repedetive, and he has no tact. He seems to have no respect for others, so I say hes nothing but a dumbass.

So, wait... permit me to ponder who the bigger dumbass is...

Choice #1: person who sees nekkid women on a regular basis, and gets paid *lots* of $$$ for it

Choice #2: person who voluntarily listens to Choice #1, pays to listen to them in fact, and then complains about them.

I should have the results momentarily...

Comment

I wasn't expecting this type of question to go so off topic. Just curious if anyone has tried to do both.

Comment

LOL,,, I guess no one has tried both then!
                    I like choice no. 1 geek!!!

Comment

It looks like I'll be the first.

Comment

Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

Comment

I have both a SIRIUS and XM TimeTrax on the same computer here, you'll have to install the application twice I think using different folders for each or better yet use the old TimeTrax for XM and Recast for SIRIUS. Having both tuners on the system works, but the timeTrax software will have problems with working with both.

You can use Mitch's test software for the SIRIUS TT board, or better yet, buy his board and use it with Road Runner (http://www.Rush2112.net)

Comment

Working...
                          X