solderable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solderable

I dont know if thise is fixable or what but my sony xplod deck for my car has a data cable that connects the face to the deck but the data cable is soldered on one side and slides in on the other side and the problem is on the side thats soldered on it ripped off, ripping off part of the printed circuit board. There isnt much missing but about 1mm on one of the points its ripped back. is there anyway to solder this back or should I junk it?

Originally posted by 88hondapreludes
    I dont know if thise is fixable or what but my sony xplod deck for my car has a data cable that connects the face to the deck but the data cable is soldered on one side and slides in on the other side and the problem is on the side thats soldered on it ripped off, ripping off part of the printed circuit board. There isnt much missing but about 1mm on one of the points its ripped back. is there anyway to solder this back or should I junk it?

Pics??

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Well if you decide to junk it i have a boat id love to put it in Id pay shipping.
      Cars
      1994 Mustang GT Punch 240.4 2 12" Kicker Comp SOLD :(

2006 Suzuki Aerio Sx Kicker KX 650.4 RE 10

2003 Eddie Bauer Expedition DVD - Navigation Package Traded in for 2008 XL-7 Limited

Car PC
      Planning

Comment

well problem being racerx is that its not working at all right now and if it cant be soldered its nothin but parts. and I took some pics but for some reason they refuse to turn out right I took probably upwards of 50 pics and none you could even see it clearer stupid camera keeps autofocusing itself. Im gonna try and get more pics again. But if I cant im sure someone has ripped a little bit of the wire on the pcb (the actual wire thats under the green stuff) off before right?

Comment

Working...
        X