Digital dash and climate control???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital dash and climate control???

Since I am in the process of a new dash and center console and sound system I was thinking it would be very cool to get rid of the old manual hvac system and upgrade to a digital one, the dash bored as well however since it is an old 94 ford explorer is not as easy as ordering an upgrade from ford. Has anyone done such a thing? Is it possible? Is it hard? And where can I buy the needed parts?
    Any info would be great!

sigh.

SEARCH

Comment

yesyes

Sigh yes I did but no one seems to have come up with a well explained way of doing this or at least not that I have found. The general consensus seems to be use servos however I was unable to find a pic of this hooked up anywhere. Also I donít really want my car pc to control my HVAC I would like to buy a digital control panel as you would find in newer cars. If anyone has any ideas please help

Comment

if you don't want your computer to control your HVAC controls, why are you asking for help here? as far as i know, this is a carPC forum. if you want to put in a digital climate control into your explorer, go to an explorer forum. they would probably be able to help you there.

Comment

Working...
        X