Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pc speaker beeps when touch screen is pressed...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc speaker beeps when touch screen is pressed...

im using:
    lilliput 7in touchscreen
    epia m10000
    512 ram
    160GB hard drive
    xp

I installed iguidance today, and shortly after i started hearing a beeping from my motherboard. I know the two prolly arent related but thats when i noticed the issue. The beeping occurs when i press the touch screen and only when i press the touch screen. All functions of the touch screen work; it just beeps as well. Any way to stop this/and idea what caused this? Im sure its just a simple setting or something, i just cant seem to find it.

lol noooobbbbbbbb search!!!

go into ur touchkit settings click advanced and look at the sound setting

Comment

yo dude, why u gotta be a dick?
      http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/car...theberetta.gif

Comment

i appreciate the reply, and will try that. and of course i searched before posting... perhaps i couldnt find anything that seemed fit for my situation. the beeping form motherboard results i found talk about motherboad problems. and the beeping from the car speakers talk about setting in software... however i couldnt find the answer to my specific quesiton. if you decide to do a search and find it after reading this just to rub in the fact that im a "noooobbbbbbbb" then congrats; you're a dickhead.

but seriously thanks for the quick turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by tasteItheIvalue

i appreciate the reply, and will try that. and of course i searched before posting... perhaps i couldnt find anything that seemed fit for my situation. the beeping form motherboard results i found talk about motherboad problems. and the beeping from the car speakers talk about setting in software... however i couldnt find the answer to my specific quesiton. if you decide to do a search and find it after reading this just to rub in the fact that im a "noooobbbbbbbb" then congrats; you're a dickhead.

but seriously thanks for the quick turnaround.
          I couldn't resist. I did a search for "touchscreen","beep" and number 2 was this: http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthre...uchscreen+beep

I guess I am a dickhead.

Hey look, I am just joking around with you man.

Seriously, I don't think xdjxklusivex meant any harm and he did give you the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by gbh
            Seriously, I don't think xdjxklusivex meant any harm and he did give you the answer.

-arebelspy
            See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
            Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
            i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

man....these n00bs gotta learn to search
              PC Components:
              Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
              My work log

Comment

arebelspy, I swear I've seen you post at least once in every thread I've read in the past week lol
                edit: Maybe have a huge link to the search on the front page? And just link the "n00b" section of the forum to the search page
                Fox Mulder
                2004 Toyota MR2
                Modified Intel Xeon E5450 3Ghz Quad Core 2GB RAM 160GB SSD M4ATX Xenarc 700TSV TS Toslink Audio BU353 DiNovo Mini Car2PC ODBII Bluetooth HF 16x2 Character LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Fox_Mulder
                  arebelspy, I swear I've seen you post at least once in every thread I've read in the past week lol

-arebelspy
                  See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
                  Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                  i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

yo dude, why u gotta be a dick?
                    because i can :-)

thank you :-)

Originally Posted by gbh

-arebelspy
                    thank you aswell

Comment

lol
                      www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

i said i appriciated his reply. didnt mean for people to get bent outta shape about it.

gbh.... thanks.

p.s. - i apologize for my lack of proper searching skills.

Comment

i said i appriciated his reply. didnt mean for people to get bent outta shape about it.

gbh.... thanks.

p.s. - i apologize for my lack of proper searching skills.

its all good :-) we love the noobs! lol

did the thing work tho?

Comment

like a charm. thanks again.

Comment

like a charm. thanks again.

n e time :-) see im a helpful dick haha

Comment

Working...
                              X