• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $9.99 - Ultra 512MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz CL3 Memory

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...9&sku=ULT30215
    B Smoov
    Project Status: 90% Complete

Next Step: TIVO for Radio

Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse

I dont need one but for that price Ill buy one anyways.

I live on rebates!

on second though...thats tigerdirect

they are known for not giving rebates without hassling them and i have personal experience

Comment

Dunno. My friends have had very bad experiences with tiger direct. I think id almost rather buy a $40 stick from newegg, simply because i know theyd back the rebate and the device. Good find though!
      If only everthing in life would do what I WANTED it to, rather than what it was SUPPOSED to do.

Comment

They must have a problem with rebates because lots of people say so... but ive had good experiences with their rebates.

I'm willing to make a phone call to checkup on my rebate if that means $40 in my pocket.
        B Smoov

Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse

Comment

i've had issues with them a few times. I bought a bluetooth adapter for $25 with a $20 rebate. The rebate was not for that bluetooth adapter....didnt notice that until after I purchased it. But it appeared just like this ad.....IMO their fault. I was ****in ****ed.
          PC Components:
          Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
          My work log

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples
            i've had issues with them a few times. I bought a bluetooth adapter for $25 with a $20 rebate. The rebate was not for that bluetooth adapter....didnt notice that until after I purchased it. But it appeared just like this ad.....IMO their fault. I was ****in ****ed.

Sux... I always take a look at the rebate coupon before I buy from anywhere. Just to make sure.

Peace,

Rafster
            Post # 3000

Comment

i posted in here so i can see my avatar lol
              i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
                i posted in here so i can see my avatar lol
                Ehh, urs is nice, but in mine you can see almost the whole package.

Peace,

Rafster
                Post # 3000

Comment

i love urs lol
                  i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

rafster def has you beat. sorry
                    B Smoov

Comment

Working...
                    X