Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Compusa bluetooth adapter (drivers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Compusa bluetooth adapter (drivers)

I have been on the web for a while today and cannot find any replacement drivers for this:

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...330&pfp=SEARCH

Is there a generic set of drivers I can use?
    2003 Durango Install
    2003 Matrix Install
    2004 Escalade Install

Is there something wrong with the drivers that come with the adapter on the CD? What kind of bluetooth device are you trying to connect?
    7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
    ATVMS.com

Comment

I am using this with my Palm Tungsten, I lost the CD and I am going crazy looking for drivers.
      2003 Durango Install
      2003 Matrix Install
      2004 Escalade Install

Comment

What version of Windows are you using? I know XP SP2 has bluetooth drivers included.
        7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
        ATVMS.com

Comment

Here ya go. Didn't take much looking. I just searched for 312330 driver bluetooth on Google. This was the first link: http://fmi.compusa.com/driver.asp?SKU=312330
          ATVMS.com

Comment

Thanks, I was on their site, did a search on mfg part number, and I also ran that stuff through yahoo with no results. Thanks again.
            2003 Durango Install
            2003 Matrix Install
            2004 Escalade Install

Comment

No problem. Hope it works for you.
              ATVMS.com

Comment

Those are the exact ones I had. Thanks again. Sometimes it is better to have other people search so you are not running in circles.
                2003 Durango Install
                2003 Matrix Install
                2004 Escalade Install

Comment

shhhhh!!!

Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Working...
                  X