Avx-p8dvd Brake bypass?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avx-p8dvd Brake bypass?

How do I bypass the Parking break so that I can watch movies while I am driving? I know its illegal but oh well.. All there is is a wire that that comes off the wireing harness on the Avx-p8dvd that says to clip it to the power supply side of the parking brake switch..

One issue that we have is the legal issues associated with high-end electronics (like a computer) in our rides.
    Giveing you instructions on how to bypass a safety function of your unit that was put there to be in compliance witht he law kinda defeats our efforts.

That parking brake connection is there for a reason: So you don't watch DVDs on your in-dash screen while rolling down the road. I don't want you watching DVDs while rolling down the road, at least while I'm sharing the road with you.

Can it be done? I'm sure it can.
    Do I know how to do it? No, because I've never looked into it because I wouldn't attempt to bypass it.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

either hook it up to your parking brake and pull the lever one click, or just ground the wire.
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

It is there for safety purpose.
        If you know how the unit works and connect, you can do it.
        Do I know how to defeat it? Yes.
        Am I going to show you how to do it? ******* NO. I don't want to show you how to bypass it and someday you rear end my *** while watching movie.
        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
        X