Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line-input Plugin Question

Hi guys,

I have been messing with this thing for about a week now. Has anyone ever gotten the Line-input plugin to work on a SP13000? I have the thing setup for 4 channel sound, and that only leaves my Mic for Sirius input (waiting for the usb transit to come). Anyway I have read all the instructions, and tryed what I think are all the options. I set the recording device to Mic in Windows, tried different sampling rates, even tried to use 1 channel instead of 2 but no matter what I do I never get any signal?

Did you ever get your M-Audio transit?
    If so can you help me test something?
    SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
    GPSing - Digital Speedo
    Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
    Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

Comment

If you want to LISTEN to something coming through the mic-input. You need to unmute it in the PLAYBACK section of the mixer, not the recording section.

Open your volume control and go to properties. Choose 'Playback' and enable all of the options below, then start unmuting and play with the volume until you can hear what you're trying to hear.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...hlight=transit
        SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
        GPSing - Digital Speedo
        Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
        Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

Comment

I didnt' want to use the mic as a playback source because that would not run it through the mixer that would expand it to the rear channels...Anyway I never got it to work but I did get the usb-transit. I will post in your other thread...

Comment

Working...
          X