m10000 need help please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m10000 need help please!

Ok i have had a rough day trying to get a geforce graphics card in my m10000. I gave up on that and now i have bigger problems. Ok i was playing around with the s3 settings and i some how disable it and the computer restarted, but it still booted up fine and everything was working except for video files weren't playing right. So i go back to advanced settings in display options and all the s3 stuff is gone just basic xp options, so i walk inside to download the driver come back out and the batary is dead. This is where the big problem is i jump it and boot the computer like normal and everything is good and when its time for windows to show up the screen is just blank. I played with all the settings in the BIOS but i get the same result everytime. I have hit a bick wall i have searched all day someone please help.

Reload Windows.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

did you try to reset bios settings to manifacturer settings?
      ibus error
      GTA skin

Comment

Originally posted by refuse View Post
        Ok i have had a rough day trying to get a geforce graphics card in my m10000. I gave up on that and now i have bigger problems. Ok i was playing around with the s3 settings and i some how disable it and the computer restarted, but it still booted up fine and everything was working except for video files weren't playing right. So i go back to advanced settings in display options and all the s3 stuff is gone just basic xp options, so i walk inside to download the driver come back out and the batary is dead. This is where the big problem is i jump it and boot the computer like normal and everything is good and when its time for windows to show up the screen is just blank. I played with all the settings in the BIOS but i get the same result everytime. I have hit a bick wall i have searched all day someone please help.
        I know this may be a bit late for you, but I ran into this while rebuilding an old m10000 system. I ended up having to flash the bios to the latest shown in the m10000 drivers page. Problem for me was not having floppy. I built a cd-rom boot image using the "Bootable Dos CD-Rom" at the site below. Then the latest unichrome driver works fine. Via really needs to say explicitly that the thing wont work without the bios update.

http://www.nu2.nu/bootcd/

Comment

Working...
        X