FV24 Mobo Alternative?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FV24 Mobo Alternative?

Is there anything that is close to the specs of the FV24 Motherboard?

Im looking for the smallest possible socket370 with lan and composite video out.

The FV24 would be perfect but i cant find one forsale, Yes i already checked these forums (searched) and the links dont lead to any retailers of just the Motherboard.

Any help is great, Thx
    "A4 Quattro. Rocket Science."

Try http://www.pricewatch.com/

Comment

i know mmwave does not list the bare fv24 board on their site anymore, just the sv24, but thats where most of us got our fv24's. Try calling them. Maybe they just like people buying the fv24's alone or something. lets hope they didnt run out.
      BTW, mmwave was the only place on pricewatch that sold the bare fv24. Search for fv24 on pricewatch and you will come up with mmwave.
      mike
      91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Here's the only place I could find one... it's 115.00 Mine's being shipped right now. I also had a lot of trouble finding one. Pricewatch doesn't show any other than the sv24.

http://www.cigmall.com/shuttlefv24.html
          Still setting it all up:
          FV24 with celeron 900, super tiny custom case, Datalux 10.4 touch screen in the Subaru Outback

Comment

good job, i paid $120
            91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

THANKS YOU ROCK!

Comment

Working...
              X