Custom Keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Keyboard

help. I have a regular keyboard, and the shell of a mini keyboard. What do i do so i can hack the regular keyboard to just have the buttons i wanna use in the mini keyboard. I have a basic understand but could someone break down exactly what i have to do?

The way keyboards work, I can't think of a way to do this with what you have. Explain a little more of what your end goal would be, and maybe I can offer some help.
    For example, are you trying to make a numaric keypad or something like that? Also, what happened to the mini keyboard? Why can't you just use the whole thing? Why do you just have a shell?
    A 97 Dodge Ram pickup with a 14" LCD running at 1024x768. A Dell desktop PII 400, 128MB Ram, 8GB & 20GB Drives, TV tuner, Cd Burner, Garmin legend GPS, Mappoint 2002, win98, and winamp.
    pics

Comment

jk

uhh the mini keyboard was an infared keyboard but i didn't have the receiver and the irman didn't work with it.

So i removed the internals of the mini keyboard

and i wanna remap the regular keyboard to

BAH

Comment

umm i think you could keep the internals (keys, and whatever is underneath) and just replace the controller with a PS2 controler..

There is a small circuit board with a IC of somesorts that connects to the thin plasic layers. If they line up nice just replace the circuit board and run the cable out.
        [SIZE=1]'91 Nissan Stanza

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] XX% Completed -
        Car Totaled and i bought a 20G mp3 player

http://machs-fuel.tk
        a DIY video projector page

Comment

Working...
        X